help Please! Baby girl due soon

hi, here are the names that my husband and I can somewhat agree on
[name]Amy[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Noa[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
Possibly [name]Shiloh[/name]???

Middle names: I like [name]Jade[/name], he likes [name]Danielle[/name]

Our 2yr old is [name]Haley[/name]. I want a name that matches [name]Haley[/name] if such a thing exists
Opinions, combinations please. Many thanks!!!

With [name]Haley[/name], either [name]Anna[/name] or [name]Eva[/name] is my favorite. Feminine, short-and-sweet (like [name]Haley[/name]!), distinct, timeless. My preference atm is [name]Eva[/name], but I really love [name]Anna[/name], too. I think the nns [name]Annie[/name] and [name]Evie[/name] are adorable.

Good luck!

I love [name]Eva[/name] & [name]Anna[/name] pretty equally with [name]Haley[/name]. I like [name]Amy[/name] as well.

[name]Eva[/name] [name]Jade[/name] flows really nicely.

[name]Noa[/name] and [name]Shiloh[/name] are my favorites, and I think either could work well with [name]Haley[/name] - a slightly unisex vibe, but still feminine.

As for the middle name…Jenel/[name]Jenelle[/name]/[name]Janelle[/name] would be a super literal combo. I like [name]Noa[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] and [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] - since the first names are so special, it works to have a slightly more generic feminine middle name.

Other possible middles:
[name]Jolie[/name] (although not w/[name]Shiloh[/name] b/c of [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]'s daughter)
[name]Jeanette[/name]
[name]Daniella[/name] (pretty w/[name]Shiloh[/name])
[name]Joelle[/name]
[name]Gabrielle[/name]

I also think that [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] work best with [name]Haley[/name]–short and feminine, but not girly. I understand that [name]Noa[/name] is a feminine name, but [name]Noah[/name] is very popular for boys these days and I feel like she could be the one in class known as “Girl [name]Noah[/name]”… I really like [name]Amy[/name], but it feels a bit dated next to [name]Haley[/name]. And I like the sound of [name]Shiloh[/name], but all I can think of is the dog from the book.

Because of the sound repetition of [name]ANna[/name] [name]DANielle[/name], I would recommend [name]Jade[/name] with [name]Anna[/name]: [name]Anna[/name] [name]Jade[/name] sounds great. I think [name]Eva[/name] could go with either one, but I rather prefer it with softer [name]Danielle[/name] (in [name]Eva[/name] [name]Jade[/name], the v, j and d together in a short name starts to sound a bit gutteral): [name]Eva[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] is lovely.

A couple more ideas in case you are in the market for one:
[name]Shea[/name] (prn shay) - shares sounds with [name]Shiloh[/name]
[name]Lane[/name] (love nn [name]Laney[/name])
[name]Carlin[/name] (nn [name]Carly[/name] if you like, but it doesn’t need a nn)
[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Aubrey[/name], [name]Audra[/name], or [name]Auden[/name] (I think they all sound good with [name]Haley[/name])
[name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] (love with [name]Haley[/name]!)

But I think [name]Anna[/name] [name]Jade[/name] or [name]Eva[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] are great.

I think [name]Shiloh[/name] is a cool, fresh name that matches [name]Haley[/name] well in style. I like [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Daniele[/name], or [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Jade[/name]. [name]Eva[/name] [name]Jade[/name] is pretty too. I know a pair of twins named [name]Haley[/name] and [name]Jenny[/name] and I always thought their names were spunky and cute, but not too cute. Here are some other names I think fit with [name]Haley[/name]:
[name]Josie[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Lula[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Skyler[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name]

I like [name]Shiloh[/name], but it’s a little too tied with [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name] at the moment. I’m not sure if you like that connection or not. I love [name]Anna[/name] or [name]Eva[/name]!

I love [name]Anna[/name], it’s a great name and works well with [name]Haley[/name] as well. [name]Haley[/name] and [name]Amy[/name] are a bit too rhymey and [name]Noa[/name] feels too masculine (though I know this spelling is a legit girls’ name) and I don’t think it goes well. I’m not keen on [name]Eva[/name] though that could be because I know too many Evies and I’m bored of the name and variants now, but I think it is another one that would work with [name]Haley[/name]. [name]Shiloh[/name] is too tied to the celeb baby to be used really, though if you really want to use it it could make a nice middle.

I think [name]Anna[/name] [name]Jade[/name] Surname and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] Surname are the best combos to go with [name]Haley[/name].

[name]Eva[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] are my favorites! [name]Eva[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] [name]Jade[/name] are very pretty.

[name]Noa[/name], [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] are all gorgeous! [name]Shiloh[/name] is pretty too, but I just think of little miss [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name].

[name]Amy[/name] - This seems match-y to me with [name]Haley[/name].
[name]Eva[/name] - Cute, I kind of like [name]Eva[/name] [name]Danielle[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] - Meh. This one doesn’t thrill me.
[name]Anna[/name] - [name]Anna[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] would also be cute :slight_smile: And [name]Anna[/name] is a good strong name, too. I like it. This would be my top pick.
Possibly [name]Shiloh[/name]??? - [name]Shiloh[/name] is cute, not really my style, but I do kind of like the sound of [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Jade[/name].

I love [name]Shiloh[/name], always have but as [name]Ottilie[/name] says I only now think of little miss [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name]. And my other half is Brazilian and says it is a name they commonly use for dogs :frowning: [name]Both[/name] of that aside its just still so bloody beautiful!

Out of your agreed upon list I think [name]Amy[/name] is such a timeless and beautiful name for a girl.