See the results of this poll: Which?

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• Beatrice : 6 (16%)
  • Cassia : 14 (38%)
  • Fable : 7 (19%)
  • Faith : 2 (5%)
  • Phoebe : 6 (16%)
  • Ruby: 2 (5%)

From your list, I think [name]Phoebe[/name] fits the character best. Here are a few other suggestions:

[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

I love the name [name]Fable[/name], but for some reason, [name]Cassia[/name] just seems to fit the character, especially with the nn [name]Cass[/name] or [name]Cassi[/name]. Good luck on your book it sounds interesting! : )

Gah, this is so difficult!

I’m really torn in between Cassia and Phoebe. This character is very insecure, reserved, and humble, and Phoebe, to me, is more like that than Cassia. Cassia seems a bit arrogant to me, and that wards me off; but, Cassia also has a girlish elegance that this character unknowingly encapsulates. And the name Cassia would fit very conveniently into my plot (this name the character mostly goes by is actually the character’s fake name, and Cassia sounds a lot like her real one). But I’m instinctively feeling a bit more inclined towards Phoebe.

[name]Cassia[/name], like sugarfoot said, is really the only option for me. It fits really well, I think.

I chose [name]Fable[/name] only because this is a futuristic story and all the others sound in this world.

Based on your description, I chose [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name]. In my opinion, I think [name]Beatrice[/name] fits more, but [name]Phoebe[/name] also has a unique quality to it.

• [name]Athena[/name]

I like [name]Cassia[/name], it sounds like a reasonable name.