Help please!

Hi guys

I’m stuck for a name for our next baby! We have a few ideas but I need some help… siblings are
[name_f]Nola[/name_f] Raein (Dd)
[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] (Ds),
[name_f]Marleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (Dd)
[name_m]Boston[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] (DS)
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_m]Graye[/name_m] (Dd)

We have thought of and had help in another thread of the following names

Oakley [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m] (husbands name is [name_m]Joel[/name_m])
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_m]Rainer[/name_m] [name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_m]Cohen[/name_m] [name_m]Rainer[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] Hix
[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]

What are your thoughts? Or any suggestions to go with our bubbas we already have?

[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name! [name_m]Joel[/name_m] really grounds the light outdoorsy feel of [name_u]Oakley[/name_u]! Would he be a [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. even though he has a different first name? That seems a little odd to me.

[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - I prefer [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m], but both combos fit well with the sibset!

[name_m]Rainer[/name_m] [name_m]Truett[/name_m] - I really like this one! I feel like it may flow better the other way around: [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_m]Rainer[/name_m].

[name_m]Cohen[/name_m] [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] - Cute! [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] can be seen as controversial, since it means [name_m]Priest[/name_m], and is usually a title/surname. [name_m]Just[/name_m] something to keep in mind.

[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] - This is probably my favorite! Very cool and literary! This one would also work well the other way around.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] Hix - [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is so lovely, but I think I would prefer it with a softer middle. Maybe…
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Noel[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Woods[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Brook[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]

[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] - This one doesn’t flow as well as your other combos imo. Maybe a little “t” heavy?
[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m]

You have some lovely options to choose from here! I actually think all of these names go well with your other kids!

1 Like

Thankyou! This time round its so hard to pick!! And we don’t have long at all!! [name_m]Hence[/name_m] why I’m here :blush:
The [name_m]Jr[/name_m] would go after our surname and Hubbie is insisting on the [name_m]Jr[/name_m] as he wants at least one of them to carry on his legacy :joy: (his word not mine)

1 Like

I think [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] are definitely in the running as first names.

1 Like

Sawyer [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is a magnificent name! It’s so cool, strong and adventurous! [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] [name_m]Truett[/name_m] is very charming too. I also like [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] [name_m]Rainer[/name_m]. Would [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] be too similar to Raein?
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is a great name. [name_f]May[/name_f] I suggest [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] or [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Lynx[/name_u]?
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] is a nice option too, but I would eliminate the “[name_m]Jr[/name_m]”. If [name_m]Joel[/name_m] already honors your husband and your child will not share a first name with his father, I think that there is no need to add another honoring abbreviation. I’m usually not a fan of “[name_m]Junior[/name_m]”, because babies/children grow up very fast and they stop looking like Juniors. Besides that, I believe everyone should have their own name and identity. However, if you like it, what do you think about [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Junior[/name_m] Lastname?

1 Like

I love [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] with your set. [name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is also nice though i think [name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] or [name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m] would be great too.

With [name_f]Nola[/name_f], [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_f]Marleigh[/name_f], [name_m]Boston[/name_m] and [name_f]Talullah[/name_f], I’d also suggest

Wesley [name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_m]Madden[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]

1 Like

Oakley [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is so perfect! It’s such a handsome name, and it fits in with his siblings names so nicely.
I also really like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. I’m not a fan of [name_m]Colt[/name_m] personally, but [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] or [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] would be so nice!
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is also a great first name, I just really don’t like Hix. It just seems too much like the word hicks. Maybe [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] could work?

1 Like

What are you guys doing to me :heart_eyes: @[name_f]Estrela[/name_f] I’m the same with [name_m]Jr[/name_m] but hubby is adamant! I quite likeAtticus [name_m]Junior[/name_m]
@Greyblue I’m totally in love with the name [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] but also like [name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
@regionlatbest I like [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] :heart_eyes:that’s lovely :blush:

3 Likes

Rainer [name_m]Truett[/name_m] is very handsome!

Oakley [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is beautiful! [name_m]Cohen[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] are all lovely as well. Other name suggestions:
[name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Atticus Hix fits in well with your bubbas.
I love [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] (but is [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] maybe too similar to Raein?) some other suggestions are: [name_m]Knox[/name_m], [name_u]Jett[/name_u], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_u]Ryder[/name_u], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Archer[/name_m].
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], fits is so well with the set.

Hope this helps - Good luck!

I like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] best with your kids names
Also I don’t think you can use the [name_m]Jr[/name_m] unless the name matches, like you have to be the child’s parent’s full name on the birth certificate I think?
[name_m]Can[/name_m] you just name him [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]? And call him [name_m]Jr[/name_m] maybe?
Like you can even like name a child the full name of any direct ancestor that shares the same surname and add a the second or the third, but junior is I think just a child given their parents name. However if it’s allowed and you really want to…
That said , since you already have a -leigh, you may not want another -[name_u]Lee[/name_u] name anyway?