Help pleeeeease

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],
Im 37 weeks pregnant today with my second child, a boy. We have finally chosen a first name - [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] but we are struggling with middle names.
[name_f]My[/name_f] partners father died before we met and we felt it nice to honor him in some way. However, we aren’t keen on his actual name - [name_m]Colin[/name_m], but found that [name_m]Colin[/name_m] is a diminutive form of [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] which we both like. The problem is id like to honor my dad in some way so suggested his second name of [name_m]George[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] partner doesnt want our son to have [name_m]George[/name_m] as this is my dads actual middle name. Diminutives of [name_m]George[/name_m] that i can find include - [name_m]Dod[/name_m], [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] & [name_m]Geordie[/name_m] none of which we’re very keen on.
Does anyone know of any other nicknames for [name_m]George[/name_m]?? Or for [name_u]Stanley[/name_u], my dads first name??
Many thanks

[name_m]George[/name_m] - G, [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] - [name_m]Stan[/name_m], [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

Behind The Name lists versions of [name_m]George[/name_m] from various languages, so perhaps one of those would appeal to you: Meaning, origin and history of the name George - Behind the Name

Among the more usable variants, perhaps you’d like [name_m]Jordi[/name_m], [name_u]Jory[/name_u], [name_m]Joris[/name_m], or [name_m]Yuri[/name_m].

For family, perhaps [name_m]Stanislas[/name_m], or [name_m]Stanton[/name_m]? [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] apparently means “stone clearing”, so maybe [name_m]Peter[/name_m], which just means “stone”. @handsallover’s suggestion of [name_u]Lee[/name_u] might also work.

I like [name_m]Stanford[/name_m] as a name (and as an aspiration).

I love rkrd’s suggestion of [name_m]Stanford[/name_m] - I think [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Stanford[/name_m] sounds fabulous!

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] sounds adorable, is he really against just using [name_m]George[/name_m]?