Help putting together a combo

I don”t know the sex of the baby and up until now I”ve had fun pondering girls names but I need some help with boys names too. I think the favourites at the moment are:

First names
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]

Middle names could be:
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Cohen[/name]
[name]Leif[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]

I”d definitely consider most of the middle names as first names but I think DH has [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] in mind.
What”s your combo pick?
Thanks for the help!

I love [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Leo[/name]. [name]Both[/name] very cute, not too popular though well known names. From your middle name list I think [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Jonah[/name] and [name]August[/name] are really interesting choices that you might consider for a first name and I love [name]Reid[/name] in the middle name spot! A word of caution against [name]Cohen[/name], in the middle it is probably okay, especially if it is a family surname (as it is in my family), but I wouldn’t use it as a first name because that is seen as very offensive by some Jews as it is a priestly name in the Jewish community. It’s a very common last name amongst Jews as well and that could get confusing. So some combos…

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Leif[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

hope that helps!

Oh, [name]August[/name] [name]Charles[/name] is just absolutely wonderful!

Those two names just leap off your list, and the combo is so fantastic it really makes all the other names a blur.

One thing first: My instinct was to put [name]Reid[/name] behind [name]Oliver[/name], but then I remembered that [name]Oliver[/name] ends in an R…
[name]Reid[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] is good! I think [name]Reid[/name] is my favourite on your entire list!
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Nolan[/name] (love the two deep O’s)
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name]

[name]Leo[/name] needs a hard consonant at the end of his two vowels so my choice would be [name]Leo[/name] [name]Charles[/name] :slight_smile:

Other good combos:
[name]August[/name] [name]Reid[/name] (my two favourite names on the list)
[name]Cohen[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Leo[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Cohen[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Reid[/name] [name]Nolan[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Nolan[/name]

Thanks for the help! My brain is spinning with possibilities but I think I”m starting to narrow it down. After chatting with DH we”re steering away from [name]Reid[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Cohen[/name], [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name].
So I”m diggin”:

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Nolan[/name]

[name]Leo[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

[name]August[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Nolan[/name]