Help renaming a badass Frenchman!

Howdy, guys! So, my main character is of French origin. He’s the leader of a group of mercenaries. He’s also an incredibly resourceful and flamboyantly gay badass. His original name was Félix, but I need a new name now… it must be French. Any ideas? I’d rather this name be three syllable max, if possible. Thank you!

Also, the name [name]Napoleon[/name] is not an option. Thanks so much!

Possibly [name]Algernon[/name]?

I love your character idea! Here are a few ideas:
Aurélien
[name]Bartholome[/name]
Barthélemy
[name]Deveraux[/name]
[name]Marcellin[/name]
[name]Marcellus[/name]
[name]Peverell[/name]
[name]Pomeroy[/name]
[name]Quintilin[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

• [name]Athena[/name]

Wow, thank you so much for the name suggestions! I appreciate it so much! My co-author and I like the names [name]Algernon[/name], Aurélien, and [name]Marcellin[/name], but we just feel as though maybe we should try to find some shorter, maybe two-syllable max names. Sorry to be high maintenance, but can you guys try shooting some more names? Thank you so much!

A few ideas:

[name]Gilles[/name]
[name]Olivier[/name]
[name]Phillipe[/name]
[name]Guillaume[/name]
[name]Benoit[/name]
[name]Theirry[/name]
[name]Sidney[/name]

i think [name]Phillipe[/name]/[name]Phillippe[/name] (prn Fill-eep) fits him from what you have descibed

A few more ideas (two syllables):
[name]Arnoux[/name]
Barnabé
[name]Bouvier[/name]
[name]Corneille[/name]
[name]Dabney[/name]
[name]Cyrille[/name]
[name]Dumas[/name]
[name]Duvall[/name]
[name]Eadgar[/name]
[name]Evrard[/name]
[name]Fabrice[/name]
[name]Flavien[/name]
[name]Florent[/name]
[name]Florin[/name]
[name]Fran[/name]çois
[name]Hercule[/name]
Ichmaël (I really love this for your character)
Léopold
Odyssée
Obéron

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

• [name]Athena[/name]

Thank you so much to everyone who gave us suggestions! It’ll take my co-author and I some time to review these names and make our final choice (we’re very picky missies), but we’re both so grateful that all of you have taken the time to give us such fantastic selections. Thanks!

I’m going to keep this thread open, just in case any of you have brainstorms and still want to post more names!