Help!! Running out of time!!

My wife and I are having real trouble with a girls name and she is due in 3 weeks. At the beginning, she really wanted to go with [name]Zarin[/name] (and probably still does). But, we have not received much positive feedback on that name and I am afraid that is not a name our baby-to-be will eventually be happy with. We don’t want a name that she will most likely use a nickname. We want a name that will go with [name]Lee[/name], as that is the decided family middle name. Our twin boys are named Bracken [name]James[/name] and [name]Landon[/name] [name]Frank[/name] (if that is pertinent at all). We kind of like [name]Kendra[/name] and [name]Kira[/name] right now.

Please help us out!!

Thanks so much!

[name]Kendra[/name] [name]Lee[/name] is nice! [name]Zoya[/name] [name]Lee[/name], [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Lee[/name] and [name]Rita[/name] [name]Lee[/name] all go well with your sons’ names.

I prefer [name]Kendra[/name] over [name]Kira[/name], [name]Kendra[/name] [name]Lee[/name] sounds very good together!

[name]Kendra[/name] & [name]Kira[/name] sound really nice with [name]Lee[/name].
Maybe [name]Pandora[/name] [name]Lee[/name] or [name]Kiara[/name] [name]Lee[/name] would sound nice with you sons names?

If you like [name]Kendra[/name] and [name]Kira[/name], maybe you will like [name]Cora[/name]? [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lee[/name] sounds great, I think, you could even stretch it a little to the very pretty [name]Coralie[/name]?