Help...Russel James??

I am due with my third child in a month. We do not know boy/girl but like to have names for either sex picked out before hand. We already have 2 DD’s. [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Keira[/name] (Kee-rah) [name]Marie[/name]. [name]Both[/name] [name]Russell[/name] and [name]James[/name] are family names. I have loved the name all along but know that my hubby doesn’t. He is OK with it but feels that it is too old fashioned. I kind of agree especially since it doesn’t really ‘go’ with our daughters names. The other catch is that we have given our oldest input and she likes that that the baby name starts with R and then hers starts with S. So I guess I have 2 questions?
What do you think of [name]Russell[/name] [name]James[/name]?
[name]Do[/name] you have any other suggestions that start with R or T? Middle name will be [name]James[/name]. Our last name is one syllable and starts with W.I like names that are not too ‘out there’ but are not overused.
This is driving me nuts as I have been having contractions and am starting to panic. Thanks for your help!!