Help! Saving?

I was wondering if you are able to save a topic and the replies? I’ve found one about that a name that is the same as my daughter’s and like the suggestions in the post.

Thanks!

I gotcha! Click the three dots that appear at the bottom of the post (do this on the initial post, if you want to save the whole thing and all replies). Then click the bookmark icon that appears. Select “None needed” and you’re done!
You can access your bookmarks by tapping your profile picture in the top right hand corner, then clicking the bookmark icon that appears in the horizontal menu.

3 Likes

Thank you!

[name_u]Will[/name_u] this work on things that are getting archived?

If you mean on the topics that will be deleted soon (such as any posts in the “Everything But Names” forum), then no. You will be able to bookmark those while they still exist, but ones those forums are deleted, they will leave your bookmarks, too. Take your screenshots soon if you want to save any posts from there! x

2 Likes

Thanks! [name_f]My[/name_f] concern was from posts in the Siblings category which is also getting axed. Like the screen shot idea!

1 Like

We’re now going to try and keep sibling name posts by moving the vast majority of them to Name Advice when it’s set up. I will look into this today and confirm either way!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m not much of a topic poster but joined these forums to ask for naming advice and unfortunately I picked the sibling category to do so. I never look at those posts but think it might be helpful to have those on hand if we ever have another to plan to name.

1 Like