Help! sibling/twin name for Clover

I’m pregnant with girl/boy twins. I want to name the girl [name]Clover[/name] (a family name) but can’t think of a boy’s name that goes with it.

[name]Clover[/name] is a darling British name! Here are some handsome British boys’ names:
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name] nn [name]Mac[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
Finnlay nn [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Niall[/name] (Irish)
Here are some others I like:
[name]Jack[/name] (popular)
[name]Theodore[/name] nn Teed (not a typo-this is my cousin-in-law’s nickname) or [name]Theo[/name]-I think [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Clover[/name] would be cute together.
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] nn [name]Jules[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Canyon[/name]

Awe! [name]How[/name] cute! [name]Clover[/name] and…

[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]August[/name]/[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

Best wishes!

oh man, I love the name [name]Clover[/name]!!! I don’t have time to make a list right now (i will later though, this will be fun!), but so many boys names would work with it… like all the suggestions you’ve already gotten! They’re fantastic!

[name]Hi[/name] again! I just want to add some more ideas:

[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]

I really love [name]Susan[/name]'s idea of [name]Clover[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name].

I know you posted this question in the correct forum, but if you post it in the “What names are you considering for your baby?” forum, more people will see it! :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your suggestions. I really like a lot of them.
[name]Malcolm[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] are both family names on my side. I’d love to use either but I think my husband feels a little underrepresented that way. I love [name]Atticus[/name]. Could you do a nickname? I like [name]Dashiell[/name]. Is it pronounced as if there were no “i”? I love [name]Jasper[/name]. Would you use [name]Jaz[/name] as a nickname or not use a nickname?

Hmm, tell your husband that the kids are getting his last name, so if anyone is underrepresented, it’s you! I really like [name]Graham[/name] with [name]Clover[/name]. [name]Atticus[/name] is great, I can’t think of any nicknames though. I think everyone suggested [name]Dashiell[/name], right? It’s one I was going to suggest, too (happens to be in my top 3!) Yes, it’s pronounced as if there were no “I”, and the nickname [name]Dash[/name] is so cute! [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Clover[/name] would be really perfect together. I wouldn’t use a nickname for [name]Jasper[/name], but [name]Jaz[/name] would definitely work!