Help! Sister for Amy Kaia

Hi Berries!
I desperately need your expert help! Need some inspirations for baby #2!
First daughter is [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] and her name came so naturally. [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] was my #1 choice and hubby wasn’t sure and [name_f]Amy[/name_f] just came up last minute and we both fell in love. So [name_f]Amy[/name_f] it was and he gave me [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] for her middle, which he now loves too.
Now with the second just weeks away we are finding we just can’t seem to settle or find anything we love and don’t feel inspired. My personal favourite right now is [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and hubby likes it so that’s on the list, but we need some more options/inspirations. Also, some good middle names to go with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. I’m liking [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_m]Jaymes[/name_m] or [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u], but hubby is not into any of those middle name options.

Here’s some names we like but aren’t feeling that YES factor with (maybe they will help you all see something we can’t)…

BOTH LIKE but are unsure about:
[name_f]Ariana[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]

I LIKE:
[name_m]Jaymes[/name_m]
[name_f]Aubrie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariela[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowynne[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

HUBBY LIKES:
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_u]Courtney[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Brianna[/name_f]

Help! And thank you in advance! I’m excited and ready to get inspired by you :blush:

1 Like

Amy [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] is beautiful! I really love [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] !! And actually had [name_f]Amy[/name_f] as our go to but our babe ended up a boy !
I see kind of an 80’s /90’s nostalgia with some of your partners likes. For middle names it looks like some short and spunky is what you like so here are some suggestions

Tessa with a short middle :
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u] /Kay
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Nev[/name_u]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Kat[/name_f]

80’s revival
[name_f]Melanie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Brittany[/name_f]/ [name_f]Britta[/name_f]
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Kat[/name_f]
[name_f]Carly[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f] /Jennifer
[name_f]Kristen[/name_f]

1 Like

Tessa is great with [name_f]Amy[/name_f]
From your other lists I really like [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] as sister for [name_f]Amy[/name_f].

Tessa [name_m]Jaymes[/name_m] I like

Tessa [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] Rowynne
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Brianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Ariana[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], Rowynne, [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. [name_f]Ariela[/name_f] has an unfortunate similarity to the word areola, so I wouldn’t personally pick it for that reason. I think [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] suits [name_f]Amy[/name_f] well, and could go with [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] for a middle name.

1 Like

Amy [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] is beautiful -wow!!

I love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]!

Tessa [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

Amy and…

Cleo
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Vita[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Jada[/name_f]

1 Like

Haha areola! That actually made me lol :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Hi there.

Amy [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] is so pretty. I fee like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is a perfect sister for [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. I love the nn [name_f]Tess[/name_f].

For a mn, how about…

Tessa [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]

Tessa [name_u]Clare[/name_u]

Tessa [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Hayley[/name_f]

Tessa [name_u]Haley[/name_u]

Tessa [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Tessa [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

Tessa [name_u]June[/name_u]

Tessa [name_f]Lilie[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]May[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Maren[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Maureen[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

Tessa [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

Tessa [name_u]Wynn[/name_u]

Here are my thoughts on the rest of your list-

Ariana-This is okay, but it’s a little fancy & dramatic next to the sweet simple [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. Also, sort of trendy & will likely get mispronounced & spelled.

Olivia-I love this name. It’s beautiful, classic, sweet & romantic. But it is the number one most popular name on the SSA charts. That’s kind of a downer. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] maybe nn [name_f]Livy[/name_f] would be sooo cute w/Amy though.

Zoe-I like this w/Amy a lot, because they just compliment each other. It’s quite over done though in my opinion, but still a cute name.

Savannah-Meh, that’s not my style. [name_m]Just[/name_m] sounds like a snobby Southern girl to me.

Jaymes-[name_m]Way[/name_m] too popular for boys & masculine.

Aubrie-This spelling looks trendy. Actually, any way you spell it it’s trendy & uninteresting in my opinion. Plus, too cutesy w/Amy.

Ariela-The sound of this is pretty. I think that maybe [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] looks more natural? Or maybe just [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]?

Rowynne-That spelling seems trying a bit too hard. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] seems just fine, although I personally find it more masculine.

Vivienne-Ooh, pretty. Classic, elegant, not too fussy, fairly simple & not over done. I think that [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] might even be easier though. [name_f]Amy[/name_f] & [name_f]Vivie[/name_f] would be so cute for sisters.

Beatrix-I love it! It’s the most interesting name on your lists. Classic & well known, but fairly unexpected. It’s the perfect balance of spunk, femininity & vintage charm.

Chloe-This is a pleasant name & sounds great w/Amy. Not super exciting, but I like it. A. tad popular.

Courtney-I don’t love this one. It just sounds a little 80s cheerleader to me.

Scarlett-This is fine, but not my personal favorite. Really popular, & kind of has an over dramatic vibe in my opinion.

Brianna-Meh, that’s okay. Kind of dated, & has way too many spellings & pronunciations.

Sorry for any repeats, but here are a few ideas that you may like:

Annika

Anika

Clare

Clara

Cora

Daphne

Gwyneth

Holly

Lucy

Lilie

Phoebe