Help! This or that?

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

willa :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

I love all three, you have great taste! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] will always be such a special name to me, though. It feels spunky and whimsical and adventurous while still being delightfully sweet. Plus, [name_u]Billie[/name_u] makes a sweet nickname (how cute would [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] + [name_u]Billie[/name_u] be?!) but it’s far enough from the name nobody will assign it to her unless you choose to!

[name_f]My[/name_f] love for [name_f]Willa[/name_f] makes it my fist pick, along with the fact that [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] might cause some issues with spelling - it’s often spelled as [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] or [name_u]Marlo[/name_u], while [name_f]Willa[/name_f] has just one spelling and doesn’t require any guesswork.

1 Like

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is too “heavy” beside [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] and I don’t like the repetitive ow.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]! I love that they are both short and share the same w sound :relaxed:

I prefer [name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

Definitely [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]!

Combine to make [name_u]Willow[/name_u]? :joy: [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] over [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is my pick

Both are so adorable! I think with [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] I would vote for [name_f]Willa[/name_f] because [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] sound a little too close for my taste but honestly, both are so cute, you can’t go wrong!

Both are amazing and you can’t go wrong! If I had to choose my vote would be for [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u].

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]! I love how it fits with [name_u]Bowie[/name_u]!

Both are such lovely choices but [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] fits better with [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] in my opinion!

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is a great name but I feel it shares too much of the same sound with [name_u]Bowie[/name_u]. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] stands out and sounds so sweet with [name_u]Bowie[/name_u]. Definitely Willa!! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] also seems like a good compromise to include both sounds!

1 Like

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]

1 Like