Help! Two days to go!

[name]Hi[/name] Nameberries -

I’m having a baby on Thursday and we’re torn between a nameberry favorite and another name. We have a 3 syllable slavic last name staring with B and ending in an OH sound or an OFF sound. [name]Don[/name]'t know if it is a boy or a girl. Should we just wait and see what the baby is and what it looks like? Any thoughts?

[name]Max[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

Thanks!

[name]Sarah[/name]

I personally prefer [name]Leo[/name] over [name]Max[/name], but both are good names. I would just decide after the baby is born.

I really, really like [name]Max[/name] [name]Henry[/name], it is a strong, handsome name.

I really like [name]Leo[/name]!!!

I love [name]Leo[/name] [name]Henry[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Henry[/name] is wonderful!! I don’t really like [name]Max[/name]; it’s too insubstantial and trendy for me.

So, I love [name]Leo[/name]. With that said, I would wait until you see the baby, hopefully you will have that “omg he’s a [name]Leo[/name] (or [name]Max[/name]) feeling”. Good luck!

I love [name]Leo[/name] [name]Henry[/name]!

I love both. Sorry I know that’s not much help. [name]Max[/name], is more popular than [name]Leo[/name] if that matters to you. I’ve personally always loved [name]Max[/name]. I just love saying that name. [name]Max[/name] seems more fun to me and [name]Leo[/name] more serious.

Thank you all for your responses! I will let you know how it goes.

[name]Hi[/name]!

I love [name]Leo[/name] [name]Henry[/name], too, but think that [name]Max[/name] is also great. :slight_smile:

I love your idea of simply waiting until he’s born and seeing which name is a better fit. You may take one look at him and instantly know that he’s a [name]Henry[/name] versus a [name]Max[/name], or the other way around.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]!

I think [name]Leo[/name] [name]Henry[/name] has much better flow, and I think [name]Leo[/name] is a bit more distinguished than [name]Max[/name], but I like your idea of meeting your baby and deciding his - if he is a boy - name!

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: