See the results of this poll: Help Us Choose Baby #3

Respondents: 79 (This poll is closed)

• Vale Caroline : 9 (8%)
  • Josephine Kate : 30 (27%)
  • Fiona Vale : 16 (14%)
  • Charlotte Elinor : 28 (25%)
  • Elizabeth Vale : 20 (18%)
  • Dorothy Margaret: 8 (7%)

You have such lovely names! My favourites are [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f].

Thank you, @wingardiumliviosa :slight_smile: love the names in your signature

I don’t usually like [name_u]Vale[/name_u] but [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] is just other worldly beautiful! My only thing is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is almost too basic now so I’ll suggest [name_f]Elizabetta[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabetta[/name_f] but I honestly don’t mind I’m only suggesting it in case popularity bothers you .

Thank you, @wittyusername103! I would love to call her just [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], which I think is lovelier than any of the possible nicknames.

Popularity will only keep me from using a top 3 name, but otherwise, I figure, if we love it, we should be able to use it.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
Jpsephine

FYI, [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] are the two main characters of one of world’s most read books, the beloved Pride and Prejudice. (Incidentally, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is also the name of a main male character in [name_m]Mansfield[/name_m] [name_m]Park[/name_m]).

[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are beautiful together!

Yes! My DH and I are just a little bit of Anglophiles (and both Literature majors). [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] is our hero :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] ([name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] was a very close second)…Also has the [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] connection so it keeps it literary!

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] was actually my favorite…but I didn’t think it quite worked with [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]…

All lovely! I want to choose [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], but then you will have two J names. If that doesn’t matter, I think [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] are really nice. I also love [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is lovely too.

Maybe consider:
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u]

Out of all of these, I would choose [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u], but I think whatever you choose will be beyond beautiful! Congratulations!

I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]! I like the idea of something equally classic, so [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] are my favorites. I like [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u], [name_u]Vale[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u], but they don’t seem to fit quite so well, somehow. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] especially seems to suit, although I love the idea of [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. If you were taking suggestions, I would offer up [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u]/[name_f]Elinor[/name_f]/[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], as I think [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] would be perfect, but these are pretty great as they are! I think I would rank them [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], and then [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

good luck!

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] is stunning! So simple yet sophisticated.

I would vote for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] a million times if I could.

I voted [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] too - a nice match with the siblings. All your choices are fine, except that I would recommend against [name_u]Vale[/name_u] as a first name, as (at least in Australia, pronounced va-lay) this can be used to commemorate someone who has just died, e.g. [name_u]Vale[/name_u] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], followed by a brief outline of their life and contribution - maybe not the best association to have…

My pick would be either [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - lovely names! They go so nicely with your other children too.

I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] go the best with siblings. My favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]. Good luck!

my top three, in order:

[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is my favorite name from this list, but I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] might fit best if you are more concerned with sib-set sound.

I may be a bit prejudiced but I like Josephine Kate the best (happens to be both of my daughters names :wink: )

Good name @mommytomany :slight_smile: