Help us choose a name!

We are down to three names:

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]

We like traditional names that have stood the rest of time as well as names that are not too common. Last name is [name_m]Harris[/name_m].

Please help :slight_smile:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] would be my choice!

I think it’s super-cool, underused, and I like how the double t mirrors the double r in your surname. The two sound great together!

ETA: [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] also sounds fantastic with your surname. I love alliterative names!

I love the name [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. Goes perfectly with your surname!

I don’t like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] with [name_m]Harris[/name_m]. I’d choose [name_m]Milo[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! It’s such a handsome, classic-while-still-modern name. Great pick.

[name_m]Milo[/name_m] is my favorite with your surname. It makes a great combo.

I would choose [name_m]Milo[/name_m].

I love all 3 names. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is probably my favorite. I love how it sounds with your surname too! [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Harris[/name_m] is great too though… [name_m]Oy[/name_m], tough call!!

I’d normally go for [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! I’m in love with the name and its meaning. But [name_m]Milo[/name_m] goes better with your surname!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_m]Otto[/name_m]

[name_m]Otto[/name_m], love that!

I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is fantastic! It’s an underused classic in my opinion and it’s doesn’t sound bad with [name_m]Harris[/name_m]! Also, I’m sorry but [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] sound like pet names to me