Help us choose from the final five names. (Girls)

See the results of this poll: Help us choose from the final five names. (Girls)

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• Alice Maria: 7 (27%)
  • Bridget Maria: 3 (12%)
  • Caroline Astrid: 6 (23%)
  • Greta Beatrix: 6 (23%)
  • Juliet Astrid: 4 (15%)

They’re all gorgeous. I literally can’t decide between [name]Alice[/name] [name]Maria[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name], and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]. The only one I’m iffy about is [name]Greta[/name]-- it’s kind of nicknamey, especially compared to your other choices. Which go better with your last name?

I think [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] is your most beautiful and classic name.

What about [name]Greta[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]?

You cann’t really go wrong all you name combos are nice.

They’re all lovely! My favorites are [name]Alice[/name] [name]Maria[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] - I ended up voting for the latter.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Alice[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], and [name]Juliet[/name], and [name]Bridget[/name] is nice, too, but I only like [name]Maria[/name] as a middle name. I think it’s a beautiful middle and works well with all the names you have. I don’t really care for [name]Astrid[/name]. The Office’s Ass-turd kind of ruined it for me.

I love [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name], flows nicely!

I love [name]Greta[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Maria[/name] was my other choice, but I decided [name]Alice[/name] might be seeing a lot of action with the Twilight phenonema, and I’m not a huge fan of [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Maria[/name].

Also…I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] too, but as a pp mentioned, “Ass-turd” and the lack of desirable nicknames (although there is an [name]Astrid[/name] thread on here now with nicknames that are quite decent!) make this a difficult one. Such a travesty for such a gorgeous name!

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] is GORGEOUS, and two of my favorite names, but at the last second, I had to pick [name]Greta[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]. It’s just a perfect combination!