Help us decide between Heidi and Emily

Oh how am I supposed to choose!!?? They’d all go so well with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] Evan! If I must chose a top two, I think Id go with [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] & [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: so pretty!

1 Like

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] Rebecca!

1 Like

These are all really beautiful names! [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] strikes me as the more international sounding name. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] G. are my favorite combos, but I’m not sure if you’d like her initials to be HOG, so therefore I’d land on [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] if you’re going that route.

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] G. also has a beautiful flow with your last name, so you really can’t go wrong! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combo with [name_f]Emily[/name_f] would be [name_f]Emily[/name_f] Jane/Jade. Since [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is 3 syllables & Greenfield is a longer last name, the 2-3 syllable names felt a bit clunky for me. [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] would be my pick.

Best of luck!!

1 Like

Those are my husband’s most recent picks too. [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] Elizabeth! Thanks.

1 Like