Help us decide on Romy's full name?

That he is, lol. He said he liked it for the character but isn’t sold on it as our daughter’s name.

[name]Just[/name] a word on [name]Rosemary[/name], I know a very young, vey hip, very gorgeous couple in an affluent part of [name]Dallas[/name] with a little 4-yr-old [name]Rosemary[/name]. She is darling, with blond curls and VERY sassy! It is SO not an old lady name on her! Maybe your partner would like it better if he thought of it as a nature name after the herb?

That’s a really awesome way of looking at it. I can’t wait to tell him!

Thx for your sweet comments aboiut [name]Phoebe[/name]! It was actually DH’s fave name and he was dead set on it. He was in love with [name]Phoebe[/name] Cates. =) It fits her perfectly now!

[name]Phoebe[/name]'s such a great name. I reread what I wrote about it though and had to laugh at myself – my sister’s [name]Phoebe[/name] is actually her 12-year-old cat. My 6-year-old niece [name]Phoebe[/name] is my brother’s kid, lol. She has a twin named [name]Penelope[/name] ([name]Nell[/name]/[name]Nelly[/name]). But still, [name]Phoebe[/name] is such a perfect name! For cats and people alike. :slight_smile:

^ and new puppies!

Keep us updated on what you decide! I’m invested now. =)

Oh my god I did it again… Deleted the whole post. Why does this happen? I’ll try again.

I’ve been meaning to reply to this about your boys names for awhile! So here goes: I love [name]Jeremy[/name] (especially with the nickname [name]Jett[/name], it might be a stretch…), [name]Lucas[/name] (on my list), [name]Declan[/name] (cool name), and [name]Graham[/name] (I’ve always had a special place for this name).

Out of those, [name]Jeremy[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] are definitely my favorite. While I think [name]Declan[/name] is cool, I don’t think it works very well with the other names. I love [name]Graham[/name], but I don’t know of any good nicknames for it, which I like about your other kids names. (Funny side story: My friend [name]Graham[/name] jokes that his nickname [name]Gram[/name].)

I think [name]Jeremy[/name] is awesome, and I really like the nickname [name]Remy[/name]. The only problem is, if this baby is a boy and you name him [name]Jeremy[/name] nn [name]Remy[/name], then you and your partner decide you want another baby you can’t use [name]Romy[/name], and vice versa :frowning:
I love [name]Lucas[/name] nn [name]Luke[/name]. I think it goes absolutely wonderfull with your other children, it has the same feel to it. [name]Love[/name] it! If you have a boy, I vote for [name]Lucas[/name].

I saw on another post that you and your partner might go with [name]Rosemary[/name] if this baby is a girl… Does that mean he agree to the name? Because that would be so awesome! [name]Camille[/name], [name]Zachary[/name], [name]Laura[/name], and [name]Rosemary[/name] sound great together.
[name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Livia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be really pretty. Or [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Liv[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]. Ooh you can do so much with [name]Olivia[/name]… Lol

If you two are open to more suggestions, I could see you using:
[name]Clara[/name]/[name]Claire[/name] (even as a first, it’s great with the others)
[name]Charlotte[/name] (too close to [name]Scarlett[/name] with your lastname maybe?)
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Jillian[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]/[name]Georgiana[/name] (love this! nn [name]Georgie[/name] is cute)
[name]Tessa[/name]

Anyway, good luck! And keep us posted, please. As phoebesmom said, I’m invested now. :slight_smile: