Help Us Fill In The Blanks

DH and I are coming closer and closer to TTC, before we do, we would like to have four names picked out (two for each sex). After months of conversing and a lot of help from Nameberry we have several partial names picked out. We need help, new ideas and inspiration to finish them out. Please help us out by suggest names to fill in the blanks. Our last name is two syllables, English and ends in a double s. I can’t wait to see what my fellow nameberries come up with!

Girls:
[name]Scarlett[/name] ________ Xxxxxss
________ [name]Clementine[/name] Xxxxxss
________ ________ Xxxxxss
other girls names we like: [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Aurelia[/name], [name]Juno[/name], [name]Carolina[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Olive[/name]

Boys:
[name]Cash[/name] ________ Xxxxxss
[name]Finn[/name](or [name]Finnegan[/name] or Phinneaus) ________ Xxxxx
Carson________ Xxxxxss
_______ _______ Xxxxxss
other boys names we like: [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Dexter[/name], [name]Hunter[/name], [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Indiana[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Cassius[/name] (but fear it sounds lispy wth our last name)

[name]Hi[/name] - here are some suggestions:

Girls:
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Carolina[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]

Boys:
[name]Cash[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name] [name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Carson[/name] [name]Leander[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Phinnaeus[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Hunter[/name]

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Fern[/name]
[name]Jewel[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]

[name]Cassius[/name] [name]Hunter[/name]
Phinneaus [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Carson[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Carson[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name]

Sadly, although they have great flow together , [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Olive[/name] sounds like a description, so that’s a no-go. I think [name]Scarlett[/name] would be perfectly complimented by something long, feminine and more unusual, a la [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name].

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] sounds great, and [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] would be good names for sisters, but my vote goes for [name]Juno[/name] - spunky and fun, but still feminine and with depth, just like [name]Scarlett[/name].

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Juno[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Olive[/name] [name]Helena[/name] (pronounced hel-AY-na, I thought this was similar to [name]Carolina[/name], which I love but, picky as I am, it bothered my that two out of three daughters would have long C middle names). [name]Olive[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] is another great option.

All of these combinations have a spunky first name, which nevertheless has a good history, backed up by a feminine, vintage middle.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Caspian[/name] as a way to reach the nn [name]Cash[/name] (I agree that the endings of [name]Cassius[/name] _____s are perhaps too repetitive, although of course the same applies to Phineaus).

[name]Caspian[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] - grounded by the middle
[name]Findlay[/name] (or [name]Finley[/name]) [name]August[/name] - made less trendy by the middle (I wanted to avoid the repeating -n endings of [name]Caspian[/name] and [name]Finnegan[/name], and while [name]Caspian[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] was less obvious, [name]Finn[/name] doesn’t have the best flow with most of your middle name options).

Other nicknames you might like include [name]Ace[/name], [name]Red[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Abe[/name], [name]Ford[/name], [name]Jude[/name] (although not if you used [name]Juno[/name], of course) and [name]Rafe[/name]. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] - the first name avoids this drifting into trendy surname territory
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] OR [name]Leo[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] - ditto
[name]Rafe[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] - the underused classic middle grounds the nickname name [name]Rafe[/name]; this option would be especially good if you went for [name]Just[/name] [name]Cash[/name] and [name]Just[/name] [name]Finn[/name].

Best of luck,
[name]Auburn[/name]