Help Us Finalize The Names!

See the results of this poll: Pick Your 2 Favorites for our Twins!

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Delaney Meadow Kane : 20 (17%)
  • Bristol Meredith Kane : 8 (7%)
  • Emmalyn Stacy Kane : 3 (3%)
  • Cassidy Joanna Kane : 14 (12%)
  • Emmalyn Cassidy Kane : 5 (4%)
  • Emmalyn Delaney Kane : 4 (3%)
  • Cassidy Meadow Kane : 9 (8%)
  • Joanna Beth Kane : 22 (19%)
  • Emmalyn Georgia Kane : 18 (16%)
  • Emmalyn Molly Kane: 13 (11%)

I voted for [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Meadow[/name] and [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Molly[/name]. I voted to keep [name]Delaney[/name] because it seems like you both have been completely in love with it for so long and the nn [name]Laney[/name] is so sweet. I think it fits perfectly with [name]Dean[/name], [name]Russell[/name], [name]Paisley[/name], and [name]Cheyenne[/name]. I voted for [name]Emmalyn[/name] because I think [name]Laney[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] would be utterly perfect for twin sisters and [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Molly[/name] was the first combo to stick out at me, it just seems so perfect and so sweet.

I love the idea of [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Meadow[/name] and [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Molly[/name] ([name]Laney[/name] and [name]Emma[/name]/[name]Laney[/name] and [name]Emmy[/name]?) as twin sisters, it’s just so cute. They balance each other so well and they seem to fit exactly what you were looking for! Besides, they both get to keep the “M” mns as your other daughters have, which I think is perfect. :slight_smile:

Ok, I broke the rules a little and voted for three! I really love [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Molly[/name]! It just sounds like a perfect fit! I could not choose between [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Meadow[/name] and [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Meadow[/name]! I love them both and the NNs [name]Laney[/name] and [name]Cassie[/name] are both adorable :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Delaney[/name] and I think it is a great choice!

This is hard! You will probably think all my ideas are rubbish but for the record here they are.

The names that I like are [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Molly[/name], [name]Johanna[/name], [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Meadow[/name],[name]Molly[/name] and [name]Emmalyn[/name]. I like two girly names together or two unisex or two nature so I had a problem with the combos.

My first choice was [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] I think that this has the frontier/cowgirl/vintage/spunky vibe that makes it such a good choice.

Then perhaps [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Molly[/name] [name]Kane[/name] which has the same qualities as above.

[name]Delaney[/name] [name]Meadow[/name] [name]Kane[/name] is a pretty name soft and flowing and naturey with a hint of the [name]West[/name] in it.

I think I would have to change [name]Cassidy[/name] to [name]Cassia[/name] to get the same feel as [name]Delaney[/name], it still has the cute nn of [name]Cassie[/name] that [name]Cassidy[/name] has but I think it is more feminine and soft.

[name]Cassia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name] would be the combo that I would choose.

So twins named [name]Cassia[/name] and [name]Delaney[/name] nn’s of [name]Cassie[/name] and [name]Della[/name].

[name]Emmalyn[/name] and [name]Johanna[/name] nn of [name]EmmyLou[/name] and [name]Jodie[/name] Girl

[name]Molly[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] and [name]Beth[/name] [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Kane[/name], [name]Molly[/name] and [name]Beth[/name]

The name [name]Prairie[/name] keeps coming back to my mind as a middle name.

[name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Prairie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Skye[/name] [name]Kane[/name], [name]Emme[/name] and [name]Georgie[/name].

All the best sorry for mixing them all up.

rollo
lPS I like Willow too

Wow there is no clear favorite yet! [name]Joanna[/name] [name]Beth[/name] was my GP, I cannot believe it is so well :slight_smile:

@dillonsfan01 - It is fine that you voted for three, we are having a hard time deciding as well.

Keep the votes coming we are only 5 weeks from my due date!

[name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Joanna[/name] and [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] :slight_smile:

I think its worth bearing in mind too though, that some people may be voting for the two combos they like best together, rather than their two individually favourite names, so that could affect the results.

Maybe you should also do a poll with your favourite pairs and see if that affects voting! [name]Just[/name] an idea :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Joanna[/name], nn [name]Cassie[/name] [name]Jo[/name], and [name]Bristol[/name] [name]Meredith[/name], nn Busy. I am not sold on the mn [name]Meredith[/name] though. I might sub in another [name]Berry[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Prairie[/name]. Good luck!

I came looking for this poll, as I’ve been following the boys’ thread in the Boys’ Names forum! I voted for [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Meadow[/name] and [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Molly[/name]–I really think ashthedreamer and I are on the same wavelength. I think these two are the prettiest together and match your other daughters’ names the best. I also like the offbeat rhythm and the matching syllables but not-too-matchy sound. Congratulations, and good luck! Are you going to give us a boy/girl combo poll? :slight_smile:

I like [name]Joanna[/name] [name]Beth[/name] and [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Molly[/name] the best-- they are both girly and spunky sounding. I like [name]Jo[/name] and [name]Em[/name] for nns.