Help us make a Final Decision!

See the results of this poll: Which Name do you like Best?

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• Alice Elizabeth Berry: 10 (38%)
  • Eliza Kathryn Berry (we might call her Eliza Kate): 16 (62%)

[name]Both[/name] are really pretty, I just like the flow of [name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Berry[/name] better. Either one works though!

I love both too, and normally I would pick [name]Eliza[/name], but I just like [name]Alice[/name] here. You really can’t go wrong either way.

here’s why I picked [name]Eliza[/name]:
I am really big on rhytm and sounds.
although theoritically I like [name]Alice[/name] better… combined with [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Berry[/name], I am hearing too many “e” sounds in a row.
“el-el-ber”

I pronounce [name]Eliza[/name] as “ee-lai-za”, so there is no “e” in that.
That gives it a much better flow - for me.

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Berry[/name]

***[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Berry[/name]

[name]Both[/name] are nice names but I think [name]Alice[/name] is just beautiful. Funnily enough I was just looking at a photo of [name]Tina[/name] [name]Fey[/name] with her little girl [name]Alice[/name] and she looked so sweet, the name fitted her prefectly.

[name]Alice[/name] - the obvious association is [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland, but I picture a sweet, pretty demure little girl with a slightly cheeky side!

[name]Eliza[/name] - again the obvious association is [name]Eliza[/name] Dolittle, but with this name I picture a slightly more obnoxious little girl, I don’t know why but although it sounds pretty, something about it doesn’t work for me.

Let us know what you pick!

I picked [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]! Beautiful name that flows well with your LN.

I chose [name]Eliza[/name] because I like the flow of [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Berry[/name] better than [name]Alice[/name] [name]Berry[/name], which somehow ends up sounding a little like [name]Allie[/name] Sperry.

I voted for [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]. I think its such a cute name! The flow of [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Berry[/name] sounds so much better in my head than [name]Alice[/name] [name]Berry[/name]. And I agree with pp that [name]Alice[/name] [name]Berry[/name] does seem to run together a little… I feel like she would often be correcting people who mistakenly heard “Sperry” Good luck choosing!

I voted for [name]Alice[/name]. I find it so classic and pretty…