Help us name Jillian's baby brother! Top 2!

So I think I have our little boy’s name narrowed down to just 2! I sure hope I don’t change my mind!
The middle name must be some form of [name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Abram[/name], [name]Bram[/name], [name]Abraham[/name], etc. or at least begin with an A).

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Abram[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] (not as sure on middle)

Other top choices we’ve had that I am letting go of (I think!!!) are/were [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Owen[/name]. I think I am letting these go only because both seem to be extremely popular where we live. I also really really love [name]Elliot[/name], but have let it go since I’ve been hearing it too much lately for girls. :frowning:

Which name do you like best?

Which do you think pairs best with big sister [name]Jillian[/name]?

Which do you think will sound better in 10 years?

I like [name]Theodore[/name] better personally, but I like [name]Oliver[/name] better with [name]Jillian[/name]. I love [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Abram[/name] (or even just [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Bram[/name]). I like [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Bram[/name] for [name]Oliver[/name]. As for which will age better, I think both are fabulous in that category, but I think [name]Oliver[/name] will ultimately have a bit more classic of a feel to it. [name]Theodore[/name], while classic and classy, is starting to have a more hipster/yupster feel to it to me.

Good luck!

I prefer [name]Oliver[/name] and think [name]Oliver[/name] Abrams sounds good with big sis [name]Jillian[/name]. I just can’t get past the Chipmunks when I hear [name]Theodore[/name] even though I love how classic it is.Good luck. this naming thing can be so hard…

Our first son is called [name]Theodore[/name] (nn [name]Theo[/name]) and we’ve been really happy with that choice. Interestingly his middle name is [name]Henry[/name]! Of course that means I have a bias for [name]Theodore[/name]. I do honestly feel that [name]Oliver[/name] is a little too popular. We’re actually considering the name [name]Julian[/name] for baby number 2, so I think [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Jillian[/name] work well together.

In terms of middle names I’d be inclined to stick with [name]Abraham[/name] (two classics) but it might be a bit of a weighty name to saddle a little boy with. Good luck.

I like [name]Oliver[/name] and it is a classy name that will always be a favourite.

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name] is classic
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Adam[/name]

rollo

I prefer [name]Oliver[/name] to [name]Theodore[/name], and also think it goes a little bit better with [name]Jillian[/name]. My favorite choice for you would be [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Abram[/name].
Depending upon your initials, however, I also really like [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Bram[/name]. Good luck!!

ok like [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] is super popular too…or at least on the rise. So I would totally go the [name]Theodore[/name] route…it’s a GREAT name and super great name sake [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Roosevelt[/name] it’s just a great name and [name]Theo[/name] is super cute for a baby …I like [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Bram[/name], myself…

All great names! My favorites that you mentioned are [name]Theodore[/name] (love the nn [name]Theo[/name] or [name]Teddy[/name] as a kid) and [name]Elliot[/name]. It is NOT a girl’s name, don’t let that scare you!