Help us name our boy!

I love them both (and the mn combinations) but I think [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is particularly special. Good luck, and let us know what you pick!

[name]Theodore[/name] is just lovely, and gives you the adorable nn [name]Teddy[/name] that you were looking for. It is a handsome classic, with other nn options ([name]Theo[/name]) … perfect.

[name]Max[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] or [name]Max[/name] [name]Edward[/name]. With [name]Theodore[/name] you get [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Ted[/name], with [name]Edward[/name], you get [name]Ted[/name], [name]Teddy[/name], [name]Eddy[/name], [name]Ed[/name] and [name]Ward[/name].

I think [name]Max[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is the best name and why should you lengthen his name when you will never use it, besides [name]Max[/name] is lovely strong name.

Let us know what you decide. I hope it is just [name]Max[/name].

I love [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Gray[/name], its very British and a really cool name! Also love Teddington as a fn but not sure if you could use that depending on whereabouts in [name]England[/name] you are since its a place name too. Best of luck with it! :slight_smile:

I remember going to Teddington station … it’s pretty grim. The place itself might be lovely, though. Another thing - one of the things which comes up when I Google it are the Teddington Towpath Murders (but they were back in '53).