Help us name our fourth boy!

We have two names DH and I really love for our fourth boy. [name]Javan[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]. They are both biblical, as are our other boys: [name]Eli[/name] [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Silas[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], and [name]Abram[/name] [name]Joshua[/name]. DH really likes [name]Javan[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]. I also like that, but have been leaning toward [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]. What do you think? We are keeping the name a secret from family and friends so it will really help us to have some reactions. Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Jasper[/name] alot more. I don’t really know how to pronounce [name]Javan[/name] and it seems like a weird fit with the other boys. I’ve heard all of their names before, but that isn’t the case with [name]Javan[/name].

Yes, [name]Javan[/name] is unusual. I only know one boy with that name. It’s pronounced [name]JAY[/name]-ven.

I prefer [name]Jasper[/name]. I know [name]Javan[/name] is a biblical name, but to me it sounds trendy, probably do to the popularity of [name]Jayden[/name]/[name]Jaden[/name] and [name]Jalen[/name]. [name]Jasper[/name] goes perfectly with your other boys name, just the right combination of originality and timeless charm.

Oh, definitely [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] as it matches nicely with your other boys Biblical names [name]Eli[/name] [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Silas[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], and [name]Abram[/name] [name]Joshua[/name]. You can also consider [name]Jabez[/name] and [name]Japheth[/name] too!