Help us name our son and save our marriage!

Family names we would like to use include [name]Arthur[/name] and/or [name]Desmond[/name] which could be first or middle names. Here are our favorite name combinations. Our last name starts with N. This will be our first child.

[name]Winston[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Winslow[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Winslow[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]

What do you think of these combinations? Any others that might work with [name]Arthur[/name] or [name]Desmond[/name] as first or middle names?

We are having a VERY hard time settling on a name and need your help! Thanks for looking!

I really like all of those! [name]Lovely[/name], strong, masculine names.
I think my favourites from your list would be [name]Desmond[/name] [name]Winslow[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Arthur[/name].
Good luck!!

[name]How[/name] about…

[name]Miles[/name] [name]Desmond[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]William[/name]/[name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Desmond[/name]

I like the sound of [name]Desmond[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] as well!

Hmm – this is a pretty good lineup!

[name]Winston[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Winslow[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]

As I don’t see a bad choice in the bunch, I wonder where the part comes in where I save your marriage… :smiley:

If pressed to the wall I would vote for [name]Winslow[/name] [name]Desmond[/name], but I like everything, really.

Spill the beans about the marriage troubles, and we’re done here. :smiley:

I like [name]Winslow[/name] best (I want to call him [name]Win[/name]) and he likes [name]Desmond[/name] best, so he can call him [name]Des[/name] or Dizzy. Neither of us will budge. I think [name]Win[/name] is dreamy and erudite though not especially manly, and he thinks [name]Desmond[/name] is the right amount of tough and sophisticated, though maybe not the most sonorous. Argh!

I think all your options are good, but I like [name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] and [name]Desmond[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] best. [name]Both[/name] very strong and stylish.

I like [name]Desmond[/name] over [name]Winslow[/name] (sorry!) [name]Des[/name] is so cute! [name]Desmond[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is very handsome. You could use both family names that way. Your other choices are great too. Good luck!

I also really like [name]Desmond[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] but it’s not on the list. Did we save your marriage? Really hoping things aren’t that desperate.

I like [name]Miles[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] the best, but I also like [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Arthur[/name].