Help Us Narrow Down Our List!

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] !
I know a [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] and he is is kindest and sweetest human. He goes by [name_u]Sully[/name_u] with family but [name_u]Van[/name_u] with his friends. I think it’s pretty unique as well

2 Likes

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] or [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]: Fun, friendly, artistic, imaginative, warm, adventurous, the color green

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u]: Smart, Sporty, Serious, Likes to fish

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top two favorites are [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]! I like the flow of a 3 syllable first name, 2 syllable middle name, and 1 syllable last name. I also like the nickname potential for both. Loving [name_u]Sully[/name_u] and Bash :blush:

1 Like

@hpdvk I really like [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] and my husband really likes [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]! We keep trying to convince the other of it. That’s funny you chose them both!

@Ehrob1 I love that! It’s always nice to know there’s good people out there with good names haha. We’ve always thought of the nickname [name_u]Sully[/name_u], but I recently heard [name_u]Van[/name_u] as a nickname for it and though it was so cool. [name_u]Love[/name_u] that he goes by one with family and one with friends.

@ajenni10 [name_u]Love[/name_u] your descriptions of these! Thank you!

@rbsmith I agree that the flow of 3 to 2 to 1 syllable flows really nicely! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I both have short names and no nicknames. So the option of our baby having multiple nicknames to choose from is great.

1 Like

I adore Sebastian!! It’s so handsome.

[name_f]My[/name_f] second favourite would be [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]. Also very handsome. :slight_smile: