Help us pick a baby girl’s name

Hi everyone!
My husband and I are deciding between these three names but can’t seem to make up our minds. Which one do you like best and for what reason?

• Sienna
  • Maxine
  • Selene
    Thank you all!!
1 Like

Tough choice, they’re all great names! For me, it would definitely be between [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] and [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]. I’m not sure I can choose between them though! They have such different vibes to me. [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] feels more feminine and [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] feels feminine, but tailored and comes with the spunky nickname [name_u]Max[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] them both!

1 Like

[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]!! It’s so sweet and spunky, and I absolutely love [name_u]Max[/name_u] on a girl so much!!
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] would be my second choice, it’s very pretty :slight_smile:

Probably [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], but [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] is a close second—so spunky! ETA: I like [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] because it reminds me of the color, one of my favorite colors in nature. The name has a beautiful sound, gentle but not frilly. It’s just…pretty!

I love [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]. It’s on my list. I wouldn’t use it because there are other names I like more, but I have always loved how soft and flow-y it sounds.

I don’t like [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]. It just doesn’t sound feminine or attractive to me.

I like [name_f]Selene[/name_f], but prefer it spelled [name_f]Celine[/name_f]. I also prefer names that are accented on the second syllable ([name_f]Selene[/name_f], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], [name_f]Elise[/name_f], as examples) in the middle name spot.

So [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] all the way! Good luck!

My vote definitely goes to [name_f]Selene[/name_f]!

1 Like

Love love love [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]! It’d definitely be a contender if I was expecting a baby girl. I quite like [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] but it feels old to me (I have an aunt named [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]). I don’t really like [name_f]Selene[/name_f], [name_f]Selena[/name_f]’s a bit better but I don’t love it.

I love [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]. Sweet and feminine, and you don’t hear it often. I love the nickname [name_u]Max[/name_u] :heartpulse:

100% [name_f]Selene[/name_f]! So sleek and feminine and great meaning/namesake. [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] feels trendy and too 2000-2010, [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] feels dated/stuffy/old to me.

Sienna is warm and gorgeous

Selene is my favourite of the three

Good luck!

Selene. That’s very pretty and I love the name meaning.

Sienna! Not a fan of the others, sorry.

My first choice would be [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]. I just think it sounds like a pretty name. [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] is growing on me. The nickname [name_u]Max[/name_u] is super cute. [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite is [name_f]Selene[/name_f] (I prefer the [name_f]Celine[/name_f] spelling).

[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] gets my vote, but [name_f]Selene[/name_f] was close! [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] seems the least dated to me, and I like that it’s easy to say and spell!

Definitely [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]! Agree that it’s spunky and classic but not overused.

I love [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] because it’s so unique and I don’t know anyone named [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Selene[/name_f], because I know a very nice person named [name_f]Selena[/name_f] sel-en-u. [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] is adorable as well.

Maxine because I hardly ever hear it!