Help Us Pick a Boy Name for Possible Boy #3!

Hey, all! I’m due with my third in [name_u]December[/name_u] and I’ll know our babe’s gender tomorrow! ( We got the DNA gender testing done, in case you’re wondering how we’ll know so early! ) We already have our girl name picked out, but I’m absolutely STRUGGLING with a boy name. I have two boys at home already and I adore their names wholeheartedly. They have fantastic meanings that flow so well together, but neither of them are popular or heard of very often at all. If this babe is a boy, I want them to have a name that’s just as unique and meaningful as their older brothers.

[name_f]My[/name_f] boys are B0dhi ( Sanskrit, “awakening, enlightenment” ) and P@x ( Latin, “peace” ).

I sure hope you guys can help me out. We know that this babe’s middle names will be the same regardless of gender, [name_m]Radley[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. [name_m]Radley[/name_m] is after my father and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is an honor name as well, but I also love that it means “happiness”. I would like to avoid B and P names if possible, unless one is just PERFECT and I’d like to avoid names that end in X as well. ALSO, last name starts with an S, so I generally avoid S names.

Names I’ve considered are names like [name_m]Milo[/name_m] ( “merciful” ) and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] ( “mind, intellect” ), but I feel like they’re both too popular or well known.

Thank you so much, in advance, for all of your help!

1 Like

B0dhi and P@x are such great names

B, P and

[name_u]Evren[/name_u] (universe)
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] (happiness)
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] (healer)
[name_m]Samson[/name_m] (sunshine)
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] (brave council)
[name_m]Winston[/name_m] (joy stone)
[name_u]Liron[/name_u] (song or joy for me)
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] (immortal)
[name_m]Aram[/name_m] (calm)
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] ([name_m]Calm[/name_m])
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] (forest)

[name_u]Cato[/name_u], [name_m]Soren[/name_m], [name_m]Leif[/name_m], and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] fit with the brothers I think! Not sure if you’ll love the meanings enough.

If [name_u]Asher[/name_u] wasn’t so darn popular, it would be a favorite, that’s for sure. I know a few people who have boys named [name_u]Asher[/name_u] though :frowning: [name_f]My[/name_f] oldest has a cousin named [name_m]Samson[/name_m] though! So cute!

1 Like

I actually love, love, LOVE [name_u]Cato[/name_u], but it’s on my “love but can’t use” list unfortunately. We have a Kaitlynne/[name_f]Katie[/name_f] in the family and my [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is Caddo. They’re different enough, but it would confuse the heck out of my littles…

I actually considered [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] when I was pregnant with [name_u]Pax[/name_u], along with [name_m]Axel[/name_m], but [name_u]Pax[/name_u] won out. I’m not sure I could have two with the same meaning. I also have a cousin named [name_u]Sage[/name_u], but I do really like the meaning…

1 Like