Help us pick a middle name

I’m due next month and we can’t decide between two middle names. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I like them both. So please help us choose: [name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] or [name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]? [name_m]Or[/name_m] do you have a suggestion that has the same vibe? I like the sound of a one syllable name for the middle.

Thanks!

1 Like

I would go with [name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m]. I like how [name_m]James[/name_m] (classic, timeless) and [name_m]Everett[/name_m] (trendy, exciting) balance each other out.

That being said, [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is a great name too. And both of these combos flow really well! So I think that either one would work.

1 Like

[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is charming. [name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] is a solid and classic choice too, so you can’t go wrong but I like [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] personally!

A few similar ones:

[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m]
[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m]
[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Max[/name_m]
[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Jem[/name_m]
[name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

1 Like

I’d go with [name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] personally!

2 Likes

I love the sound of [name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m], although [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is just as cool !

1 Like

Both are great choices, but I would go [name_m]James[/name_m] if you’re looking for more classic, and [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] if you want a little more interesting/less common

1 Like

I think [name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is such a cute name!

1 Like

I would definitely pick [name_m]Everett[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] - I like the balance in this name as it’s fresh but also classic and timeless!

1 Like