Help us pick a name

I’m due in [name_f]May[/name_f] and we’re team green for this pregnancy. We’ve got short lists for boy and girl names but are having a hard time narrowing it down. I’m ok with the current popularity levels of all of these names, and the fact that many of them are likely to rise in popularity. The boy middle name is likely [name_u]Charles[/name_u]. [name_f]Girl[/name_f] middle name suggestions are welcome! I’d love to use the name of a strong female role model (maybe [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] for [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Bader[/name_m] Ginsburg). Our short lists are:

[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u]

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u]!

For girls:

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (after [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Cavendish)
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] (after [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] Earhart)

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

I love [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] for a boy. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your girl list are [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f].

I know both an [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and a [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] in the under ten crowd and they’re both so wearable and familiar, but stand out enough to be memorable. [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] has a really nice ring to it. [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and Elodie!! [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] work well:)

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] are my favorites! Both sound beautiful!