Help us pick! Top 3

Hi! FTM to be and we are having a BOY! Please help us pick from our 3 choices… what do you like and why? Impressions?

Warren - Definitely a top runner for me and my husband. [name_m]Warren[/name_m] is strong and rugged while still intelligent and gentlemanly. The name is not overly popular, yet its one you’ve heard before. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning “ to guard/protect, or keeper of game preserve”. We are outdoors/northern woodsy people and this fits our family “vibe”. I can truly picture a [name_m]Warren[/name_m] in our life… sitting on my lap to read a book and learning to fish with his dad.

Grant - a long, long time favorite of mine (husband loves it too). “Great” meaning. Solid and strong. I appreciate it’s stoic simplicity. [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is well spoken, handsome, and a good friend. [name_m]Can[/name_m] picture a baby, child, young man, adult named this and he will not be held back by his name in any way. I’ve liked this name so long it feels like ‘his’ name, but because it’s been my “old reliable” for so long, I feel less excited by it than I used to.

Beau - a name that is sweet and strong at the same time. This name makes me feel happy. A name with a little bit of character while still being wearable. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is genuine, down to earth, loyal, fun… someone you can’t help but want to get to know and love. I enjoy the one syllable simplicity. This name is very new to my list so it feels more exciting to me. Most popular of the three (ranked at 132 in US), but it is not in top 100 for our home state.

1 Like

Beau! Agreed, it’s sweet and strong at the same time, and has a lot of character.

My favorite is [name_m]Grant[/name_m], followed by [name_m]Warren[/name_m]. They are both picks that will hold up throughout one’s different ages in life. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is just one of those names that I can’t find myself loving as much as other’s do, I think it’s too short for me personally.

[name_m]Warren[/name_m]'s my favourite but all three are handsome! Plus it’s the safe option. A name you’re sure you love, and have liked for some time and are still excited about.

1 Like

Beau has really been growing on me recently! I completely agree with your description of it. I find it really warm and approachable but with a bit of an adventurous spirit. I especially love it paired with a longer middle!

I adore [name_u]Beau[/name_u]! Sweet and sharp!

Warren is my second favourite

Thanks all! Lots of votes for [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. I really enjoy it too. I guess my only reservation is if it’s too “boyish”

Thanks! I agree that [name_m]Warren[/name_m] often feels like a good middle option for me!

Not at all boyish! I know a grown up [name_u]Beau[/name_u] who is a pilot and also knew a [name_u]Beau[/name_u] in middle school so I can see it on all ages.

I like [name_m]Grant[/name_m] or [name_u]Beau[/name_u] best! [name_m]Grant[/name_m] probably wins for me by a little bit, but I do like [name_m]Graham[/name_m] even more

Ooh thank you, that’s helpful!

I definitely considered [name_m]Graham[/name_m]! Very nice name, strong as well.

1 Like

My favourite is [name_m]Grant[/name_m]! I love the name, and it totally fits a tiny baby all the way up to an adult. [name_m]Warren[/name_m] would be my second choice

I love [name_u]Beau[/name_u] but it might get mispronounced as ‘byoo’… :confused:

Beau is a really sweet name! I really like it! [name_m]Warren[/name_m] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m] are amazing too! I prefer [name_m]Warren[/name_m] as a middle or surname.
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a middle name picked out?
What about [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Warren[/name_m], [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Warren[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] or [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m]?

Thank you for the feedback! Yes the middle name will be [name_u]Michael[/name_u] (family name) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In that case, I think [name_m]Warren[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is my favorite! Your list is great.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I like your description and reasoning behind [name_m]Warren[/name_m]. I agree it’s not heard of much, yet doesn’t feel unfamiliar. I actually knew a [name_m]Warren[/name_m] when I was little. I prefer it to both [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] because [name_m]Warren[/name_m] to me feels more exciting. Plus if you can picture a [name_m]Warren[/name_m] in your life I think you don’t have to look any further with names :slightly_smiling_face:

I love both [name_m]Warren[/name_m] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u], but I’d have to go with [name_m]Warren[/name_m]. I think [name_u]Beau[/name_u] would work too, though!