Help vote for girls name please!

Shay and [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] are energetic and fun!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I’ll rank them in order of my favorite to least.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]-This is so pretty. It has a lovely imagery, & a sweet, soft. & friendly feel. It’s also old fashioned, which I like. It’s fairly popular, which I don’t like. But still a great name.

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]-This is adorable. [name_m]Just[/name_m] has a very kind feeling. And I can picture it no a little prairie girl feel. It’s not as common as [name_f]Violet[/name_f], I don’t think. But has just as much old fashioned charm.

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]-I think that I like this spelled [name_u]Haley[/name_u], but then most people pronounce that Hay-lee. Anyway, [name_m]Hal[/name_m]-ee, is very cute. It’s kind of sporty & yet girly too. It’s not terribly common, but well known.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]-I like it, but it’s just a little dark sounding. Like kind of too dramatic. And it’s very popular. And I prefer [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], because that’s how the color is spelled. It makes more sense to me.

[name_u]Shay[/name_u]-This isn’t terrible. It’s my nephew’s name ([name_m]Seamus[/name_m] nn [name_u]Shay[/name_u]), so I’m kind of a fan of it for boys.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my absolute favorite on the list though, such a beautiful yet strong name!

1 Like

First of all, you have a fantastic list for a girl!
I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]! Those names are magnificent. Absolutely beautiful, very elegant, colorful, traditional and charming!
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] is a pretty name too. I like it, it’s really sweet.
[name_u]Shay[/name_u] is unexpected and quite powerful. It is a nice name! I’m not sure if I prefer [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] or [name_u]Shay[/name_u], but I adore [name_u]Shay[/name_u]’s unique sound. [name_u]Shay[/name_u] can for sure stand on its own, but for some reason that I can’t really explain (probably because I’m an huge fan of long names), I feel like it would be interesting to find a longer version for [name_u]Shay[/name_u].
[name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite option is [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] - a good traditional name. Unfortunately, I’ve never been an huge fan of [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] (I prefer [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]/Sara and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]). I don’t like that the first letters in [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] spell “sad”. However, if you love the name, use it! It is a nice short name.

Favorite to least favorite:
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_u]Shay[/name_u]
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

1 Like

Violet and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] are my favorites!

1 Like

Violet and [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]!!

1 Like

My faves are [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favourite followed by [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]. Such pretty names! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadie, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] are my favorites!

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry! :slight_smile:

What a lovely list! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favorite, as it’s another huge favorite of mine, too! I also adore [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], but prefer the [name_u]Halle[/name_u] spelling myself.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is also so pretty, and I’d love to meet a little [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]!

The others are so lovely, but aren’t really my style. Any little girl would be lucky to have one of these, but [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favorite, personally. :heart:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is also nice. [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] feels very much like a nickname for something, perhaps [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a little too popular for me but it’s okay. [name_u]Shay[/name_u] is the only one I have a problem with, it lacks substance and also reads extremely masculine to me

1 Like

Violet for sure! Such a beautiful, timeless name

1 Like