Help w/girl's name... due in 1 week!

Ladies,

Please help me choose my girl’s name…I’m stuck! Please feel free to add comments as to why you like/dislike certain names. (We have a 2 syllable last name that begins w/B)

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (nn [name]Eve[/name]/[name]Eva[/name]) …but are those really common these days?! [name]Hope[/name] not.

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Melanie[/name]

[name]Vivianna[/name] [name]Melanie[/name]

[name]Vivianna[/name] [name]Mae[/name] …might also spell [name]Vivianna[/name] as [name]Viviana[/name].

Thanks for your help!!

I really like [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Viviana[/name]! [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Eve[/name], too. I like [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Melanie[/name] more than [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (which is really long!). I like [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Mae[/name] more than [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Melanie[/name].

[name]How[/name] are you pronouncing [name]Vivianna[/name]? This might impact which spelling you use. I’m having a problem with this issue myself ([name]Adrianna[/name] vs. [name]Adriana[/name]). :slight_smile:

My favorite combination of the ones you’ve listed is [name]Vivian/namea [name]Mae[/name]. It is so beautiful and I love versions of the name [name]Vivian[/name] (great meaning and sound). I would curious to know why you chose each name (first and middle), if you are willing to share. I would go with the combination that is most meaningful to you.

I love [name]Evangeline[/name]! It’s on our top 10. I like the nn [name]Evie[/name] since it’s not as popular as [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Eva[/name]. I really like the classic mn [name]Elizabeth[/name] with it. [name]Way[/name] back when, I had a babysitter named [name]Melanie[/name] so I see it as more of a first name. [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Melanie[/name] doesn’t sound right, it just doesn’t flow well, I like [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Mae[/name] much better! Good luck!

I love the name [name]Evangeline[/name], but I feel like with such a long name it needs a bit shorter middle name. What about [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Mae[/name]? And [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] are both rising in popularity, but I don’t think you should worry too much since they’re only nicknames. I’m not a big fan of [name]Vivianna[/name] because I instinctively pronounce it “[name]Viv[/name]-ee-[name]ANN[/name]-uh”. I pronounce [name]Viviana[/name] "[name]Viv[/name]-ee-AHN-uh, which I prefer. [name]Hope[/name] I’ve helped!

All of the middle names are family names. I love [name]Vivianna[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] equally… can’t chose!!!

As for combos, I think [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Vivianna[/name] [name]Melanie[/name] are my top choices. [name]Elizabeth[/name] was my grandmother’s name and [name]Melanie[/name] is my mother’s name.