Help! WDYT of these names? Or new suggestions?

I’ve got a few weeks to go before the baby is here and I decided I don’t know if I like the name I picked out months ago, so I’ve been brainstorming again. Which of these names do you like better?
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

Middle names are family names, last name 1 syllable starts with P.
We are looking for a name that’s somewhat traditional but not super common at the same time.( I like the name [name]Olivia[/name] but I don’t want something that popular.)
I sort of worry that [name]Leah[/name] is a little blah, and has gotten a lot more popular recently. But it is pretty and classic. And [name]Naomi[/name] I like because to me it seems more unique but still a traditional name that people know…but I’ve gotten a lot more negative feedback from family on that one.

So I’m wondering what are peoples thoughts of those names. Or if there are any other suggestions of something we might like.

I love [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]! It’s lovely!

What about…

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Elinor[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Helen[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Julia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Hopefully these are similar to what you’re looking for!

I prefer [name]Leah[/name] over [name]Naomi[/name], but I think both would be great choices.

I do not like the middle name [name]Rose[/name], though; I just feel like now it is so commonplace. [name]How[/name] about:

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Vivien[/name]

[name]Naomi[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is not a bad combination, but here are some other options:

[name]Naomi[/name] [name]Orla[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

I hope that helps!

I’m not a fan of [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] is too popular as middlename, but [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is pretty.:slight_smile:

I much prefer [name]Naomi[/name] over [name]Leah[/name], because I agree that, while both names are lovely, [name]Leah[/name] is becoming quite popular and [name]Naomi[/name] is fairly unique, even though it has broken into the top 100. [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] would definitely be my pick, but I think [name]Pearl[/name] might sound rather awkward with a one-syllable surname that starts with P. So with that in mind, I would choose [name]Leah[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

Here are some names you might like:

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Gabriella[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Joanna[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Leila[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name]

I do like the idea of a longer middle name with the first name Leah, just because our last name is short and punchy. I also do have some reservations about the middle name Pearl with our last name with them both being one-syllable P names it sounds a little off.
My husband suggested maybe making the middle name something else I’d consider as a first name in case I change my mind we have a backup haha. But I think his preference is to keep a family name in there.

I like Matilda, but can’t actually see myself using it. I do like Alice, and my husband had suggested Allison which I don’t like, but Alice is similar but has more of a classic feel. And I do like that you could have the nickname Ally (or however you’d spell it) , because my husband also wants to have a nickname with everything. Even with a short name - if it’s Leah the nickname is Lee, or Elle in his mind even though in mine Leah is not a name that needs a nickname.

I might have to propose that one to him and see what he thinks.

And one other thing about [name]Naomi[/name] … I love it auditorily but not so much visually. As I am seeing it written out over and over it just looks weird. But maybe after seeing it enough times it will stop looking weird.

[name]Naomi[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] FTW!

I love [name]Naomi[/name]!! [name]Pearl[/name] isn’t for me though…I like [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Rose[/name] a lot though!!

I like [name]Leah[/name] [name]Rose[/name], although I like [name]Leah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] more. It seems like most love [name]Naomi[/name], but I’ve never been a huge fan. It just doesn’t sound or look that pretty to me. :frowning:

Have you considered something with the nn [name]Leah[/name]/[name]Lia[/name]/[name]Lea[/name]? Like:

[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Liana[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Leana[/name] (I read this in a book once, said lay-[name]AH[/name]-nah, but I think you could still use [name]Leah[/name] as a nn for it. :slight_smile: I think [name]Leana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Leana[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] would be quite pretty…)
[name]Lisette[/name] (I’ve heard this said like lee-[name]SET[/name], so I think [name]LEE[/name]-ah/[name]Leah[/name] could work easily for it)

Good luck!