Help! we cant decide on a name!

Our 2nd DS is quickly approaching his due date…and we still have no name! Our last name is a little tricky, (at least for me, its kisrow) so nothing flows well.

DS1 is [name]Elliot[/name].

I like names that are more uncommon, but not wacky, DH likes names a little more on the traditional side.

Names I like (that have been shot down by DH) [name]Miles[/name]/[name]Milo[/name], [name]Theo[/name]/[name]Theodore[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name] (although, we semi-agree on [name]Benjamin[/name], but it just doesnt feel right.)

I’m considering [name]Jacob[/name] as a MN, to honor my grandfather, but DH isnt thrilled with it.

help please!

DS1 is [name]Elliot[/name] Kisrow.

I like names that are more uncommon, but not wacky, DH likes names a little more on the traditional side.

Names I like (that have been shot down by DH) [name]Miles[/name]/[name]Milo[/name], [name]Theo[/name]/[name]Theodore[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name] (although, we semi-agree on [name]Benjamin[/name], but it just doesnt feel right.)

I’m considering [name]Jacob[/name] as a MN, to honor my grandfather, but DH isnt thrilled with it.

[name]Elliot[/name] Kisrow sounds very handsome! I like it so much. [name]Benjamin[/name] Kisrow sounds great, but I’m not wild about [name]Ben[/name] Kisrow. [name]Jacob[/name] Kisrow sounds kind of choppy.
[name]Elliot[/name] is very smooth because the consonant sound in the middle is just an “l” sound and then the other two syllables at the end of [name]Elliot[/name] involves no consonants in the middle, just an “i” and an “o”. But Kisrow is super complicated with a lot of consonants. So we need to find another handsome, flowing name like [name]Elliot[/name] [name]IMO[/name]. Plus I love the three syllables in [name]Elliot[/name].

Handsome, flowing names:
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name]

All the above names have “l’s” in them. The sound of “l” is very lovely combined with your last name.

I think [name]Elliott[/name] Kisrow is great, and love [name]Susan[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Oliver[/name].

[name]Bennett[/name] Kisrow (if [name]Benjamin[/name] isn’t for you…)
[name]Charles[/name] Kisrow
[name]Dexter[/name] Kisrow
[name]Edward[/name] Kisrow
[name]Henry[/name] Kisrow
[name]Harrison[/name] Kisrow
[name]Jasper[/name] Kisrow
[name]Nathaniel[/name] Kisrow (I think [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] Kisrow sounds great!)
[name]Simon[/name] Kisrow
[name]Samson[/name] Kisrow
[name]Sebastian[/name] Kisrow
[name]Wilson[/name] Kisrow
[name]Xavier[/name] Kisrow

(Note: Most of the above don’t work with [name]Jacob[/name], but the middle name didn’t sound set in stone…)

Good luck to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Benjamin[/name] Krisrow and [name]Oliver[/name] Krisrow are Wonderful! And I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] for your DS#1.

A couple more:
[name]Walter[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] Krisrow
[name]Paul[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] Krisrow
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] Krisrow
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] Krisrow

[name]Jasper[/name] was lovely. [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name].