Help! We don't like any boy names!

Hello all! Husband and I lucked out with our first baby when we had a girl. If she was a boy we had picked out the name “[name_u]Reggie[/name_u]” but our families hated it. Now here we are pregnant with a boy and all the names we can think of either remind us of someone or we like the full name and not the nick name, etc. We are not a fan of trending names such as [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u].
Our baby’s middle name will be [name_m]Robert[/name_m] (after our fathers) and last name Waldman.
So far here is a list of names we like but don’t love:

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_m]Orrin[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman (nn Auggie)

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman (nn [name_m]Archie[/name_m])

[name_m]Anderson[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman (nn [name_u]Andy[/name_u])

I also like [name_m]Julian[/name_m] but my husband doesn’t. If any of these combos look great to you guys let me know or if you have alternative suggestions those would be appreciated too!

Thank you and happy name hunting :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman (nn [name_m]Archie[/name_m]) sounds good.

Would you consider [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Waldman? (nn [name_m]Chaz[/name_m] or [name_u]Charlie[/name_u])
I think [name_m]Chaz[/name_m] Waldman sounds really cool, sporting yet sophisticated and ageless.

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] are my favorites from your list. [name_m]How[/name_m] about

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m]
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Byron[/name_m]
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_m]Crosby[/name_m]
[name_m]Carsten[/name_m]
[name_m]Brennen[/name_m]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m]
[name_m]Giles[/name_m]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_u]Merritt[/name_u]
[name_m]Merrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]

So many good ones! My favorites:

[name_m]Archer[/name_m]/[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m] (so underused!)
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Anderson[/name_m]/[name_u]Andy[/name_u]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]

I understand your pain, hubby and I love and agree on so many girl names and have so much trouble finding boy names either one of us likes!

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] is my favorite, but [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], and [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] sound good too.

A couple more names similar to your choices:
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]Douglas[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_m]Davis[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

I think [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] sounds really nice with the full name and I also like the suggestions of [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m]. Another thought I had for you is [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]/[name_m]Louis[/name_m] or [name_m]Philip[/name_m].

Suggestions:

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m]

Thank you all for your suggestions! I’m glad to hear so many people do like the names we have on our “maybe” list and the recommendations have been helpful!

I really like several on your list: [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Archer[/name_m] ([name_m]Archie[/name_m]), [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. All great combos with [name_m]Robert[/name_m] and with surname.