HELP!! What do these names sound like when you hear them?

My husband and I haven’t foud a name that we like yet for this baby.We ave 4 girls already [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Brooklyn[/name], [name]Keegan[/name], and [name]Hailey[/name].This is our first boy so I was just wondering what some of these names sound like to people other than me so let me know what ya think.oh the middle name is DH’s first name so it will be alexander for the middle name.

cody

maddox

milo

cash

briston

jaxon

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name Briston - it’s unique and fun, while still working for a kid or an adult.
I’d definately go with this name - it’s one of my new favorites!

I like [name]Jackson[/name] (spelled like this though). Some of your names sound like cowboys! Cute :slight_smile: What do you think about [name]Rex[/name] or [name]Clayton[/name]?

Make sure you go with a very masculine name as some of your girls have unisex names.

I like [name]Jackson[/name], spelt this way. [name]Jaxon[/name] looks like a cleaning product.

I like [name]Cash[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] or [name]Milo[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

[name]MADDOX[/name]!!! I love [name]Maddox[/name]!!!

Briston is my fave, but I think [name]Jaxon[/name] sounds better with [name]Alexander[/name].