help.. which do you prefer?!

[name]Hi[/name] All

We are having a baby girl due in early [name]October[/name]. We are down to 4 names. We have a middle name of [name]Mae[/name]. Which do you prefer to do with it

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mae[/name] (although it its [name]Amelia[/name] we may need to consider a different middle name, its a little to the same)
[name]Luella[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

We have a pretty hard greek surname so want to keep it really girl and soft!

Thanks for your help!

I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is a fabulous choice! [name]Stella[/name] is one of my favorite names!

I like [name]Amelia[/name] the best but [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] are great too. [name]Luella[/name] reminds me of Cruella De Ville from 101 Dalmations.

I like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] best, but love the name [name]Amelia[/name] (agree that too many “M” sounds with the middle name [name]Mae[/name] though). [name]Lilly[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Luella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] sound a bit “country” to me…

Thanks so much… [name]Little[/name] problem i should have added. One of my best friends cat is called [name]Stella[/name]… [name]Do[/name] you think thats a problem?!

I don’t think it’s a problem, especially if you love the name [name]Stella[/name].

[name]Stella[/name] is my favorite, hands down! I wouldn’t worry about the friends cat having the same name. If we all refrained from using ANY name that had been used for a pet, then there wouldn’t be very much to choose from. I know someone with a cat named henry- but I still like the name!

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is my favorite of your names, and I wouldn’t worry that you know a cat with the name. My second favorite is [name]Lily[/name].

Thanks so much everyone!

I love [name]Lily[/name] [name]Mae[/name]…so beautiful!

[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mae[/name]! Sooo pretty and ultra-feminine.

I think [name]Luella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is gorgeous, though in this instance I’d use [name]Luella[/name] [name]May[/name], but then I’ve always had a soft spot for the nickname [name]Lulu[/name]!

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is absolutely lovely too.

My 2 favorites are [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and then [name]Stella[/name] [name]Mae[/name].

I like [name]Amelia[/name] or [name]Stella[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lily[/name] but [name]Lily[/name] [name]Mae[/name] seems so plain compared to the other choices, which have more pizazz. I think [name]Stella[/name] sounds like it can be sophisticated on a women but cute on a girl. [name]Amelia[/name] sounds more vintage.

I like [name]Amelia[/name] the best, but if you’re worried about it being too similar I would go with [name]Stella[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are beautiful names! And I adore [name]Mae[/name]!

What about [name]Lila[/name] [name]Mae[/name] nn [name]Lily[/name]?