HELP! Which one is the best???? HELP!

I am thinking about names more often. I really want to name my child [name]Brigette[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Michelle[/name], but what if I had another girl, or what if my husband didnt like that name? What do you think of these?
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
Jara [name]Tess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Haley[/name] [name]Maria[/name]
Brietta [name]Cameron[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]

1. Which one is the best?
  2. Which one is utterly horrible?Be honest.
  3. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Brigette[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Michelle[/name](be honest)?
  4. [name]Do[/name] you like two middle names, or one, better?
  5. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Ann[/name], even though it is oh so popular?
  6. [name]Tess[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name]?

[name]Hi[/name] there!

1. I think that [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] are the best name combinations that you have. I think they are really lovely!

2. I wouldn’t say any of your name combos are utterly horrible, but I’m not too fond of the name Jara, and prefer the names [name]Britta[/name] or [name]Briella[/name] to Brietta. Also, while [name]Violet[/name], [name]Haley[/name], and [name]Maria[/name] are all fine names, I am not sure if [name]Violet[/name] [name]Haley[/name] [name]Maria[/name] works that well as a name combo. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Haley[/name] [name]Marie[/name] would work better, I think.

3. I do like [name]Brigette[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] (I have always liked the name [name]Bridget[/name]!), but would prefer a different spelling of [name]Brigette[/name]-either [name]Bridget[/name] or [name]Bridgette[/name]. I just think that “[name]Bridget[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]” or “[name]Bridgette[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]”-with the d in there before the g-looks a little more substantial. But that’s just my personal preference.

4. I think two middle names can really be wonderful, as it gives you the chance to use more of the names you absolutely adore. However, I think just one middle name works perfectly fine, as well. Also, when it comes to christening a child with two middle names, I think it’s best to make sure the three names-the first name, and the two middle names-flow together nicely, and if possible compliment each other nicely. And of course, the names should sound okay with the last name.

5. I do indeed like [name]Ann[/name] (for a middle name choice), even though it is a popular middle name. It may be a little plain, but it really is lovely, sweet, and simple. For a first name choice, I prefer [name]Anna[/name], or [name]Annalise[/name]/[name]Anneliese[/name], rather than [name]Ann[/name].

6. I do indeed like [name]Tess[/name]/[name]Tessa[/name]. The names [name]Tess[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] have grown on me recently. I would say that I like [name]Tessa[/name] a little better than [name]Tess[/name], because it sounds a little more elegant to me (with that “a” ending).

[name]Just[/name] a few more comments on each of your combos:
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]-I think this is lovely. It flows nicely, and I’ve always liked [name]Rose[/name] & [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Ann[/name], like I said above, is sweet and simple and goes nicely between [name]Rose[/name] & [name]Juliet[/name].

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
Though [name]Olivia[/name] is pretty popular, it’s a beautiful classic. I love it paired with the elegant name [name]Evangeline[/name] (which I personally wouldn’t use but do like). You are pronouncing [name]Evangeline[/name] as (eve-[name]ANN[/name]-gel-een), correct? If that makes any sense? If you decide you’d like to use this name on a future daughter, but decide you don’t want her to have “[name]Olivia[/name]” as a first name because of its popularity, you could always consider [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]. That’s rather nice, too.

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
This is very sweet and charming! A very pretty combo. You could always do [name]Annalise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] to add some extra flavor to [name]Anna[/name], but [name]Anna[/name] is spectacular as is, too.

Jara [name]Tess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]How[/name] would you pronounce Jara? I’m not too fond of “Jara,” but I will say it is intriguing! [name]Tess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is a sweet name combo.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Haley[/name] [name]Maria[/name]
Like I said above, I think [name]Violet[/name] [name]Haley[/name] [name]Marie[/name] flows better. Or, better yet, [name]Haley[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Marie[/name].

Brietta [name]Cameron[/name]
Brietta is kind of pretty, but it is more trendy compared to your other options, especially paired with [name]Cameron[/name]. But then again, if you really like the names and that doesn’t bother you, then go for the combo! Brietta [name]Cameron[/name] is actually a nice name combo. I’m not strictly against trendy names (in fact, my own given name could be classified as “trendy” and I do like some trendy names) but classic is always so lovely. [name]Britta[/name] [name]Camille[/name] is a more classic option that has some of the same sounds as “Brietta [name]Cameron[/name],” just in case you might like that, as well. [name]Just[/name] thought I’d throw it out there for you.

[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name] is a beautiful, rhythmic name and [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] makes for another lovely combo. You could always do [name]Roseanne[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] or [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Roseanne[/name] if you decide you like “[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name]” better as one name, “[name]Roseanne[/name].” Now that I think of it, you could also do the same thing with your combo, “[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]”-make it [name]Roseanne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. But that’s all up to you, and what you’d like to do…I see you are fond of two middle names for the most part, so you might want to keep [name]Ann[/name] separated from [name]Rose[/name] and keep it as one of the two middle names (I like two middle names, as well). [name]Roseanne[/name] is an elegant name, though, as well! [name]Just[/name] throwing that out there.

Okay, so sorry this is so long, and I hope I’ve helped you in some way…I’m certainly not a name expert, and this is one of the first times I’ve posted on the nameberry message boards, and certainly the first time I’ve posted such a lengthy message. Overall, wonderful names! :smiley: I’m sure your future daughter(s) will really appreciate how much thought and care you will have put into naming them! And I am sure you will christen them with beautiful names :wink:

Take care,
~*~Nameseeker3

Wanted to add that I just found out that [name]Britta[/name] is a Swedish variation of [name]Bridget[/name]-just so you are aware of that!

[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - [name]Rose[/name] Is pretty, and I really like [name]Rose[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. I’d leave out the [name]Ann[/name] unless it has a real significance for you, like family.
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] - Kind of vowel heavy. I’ve never liked evangeline because it makes me think of evangelist. [name]Olivia[/name] is nice, but it’s real popular and probably will be for a long time.
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - Nice.
Jara [name]Tess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] - Is Jara even a name? I’ve never heard of it before. It has a composite feel to me.
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Haley[/name] [name]Maria[/name] - I really like [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maria[/name]. As far as [name]Haley[/name], I’d leave it out unless it has a special purpose. Same way as the [name]Ann[/name] in the first name.
Brietta [name]Cameron[/name] - I feel the same way with it being a composite of [name]Bree[/name] and [name]Etta[/name]. I’ve heard of [name]Britta[/name] before though.
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] - Feels pretty muted and boring.

1. Which one is the best? [name]Rose[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maria[/name]
  2. Which one is utterly horrible?Be honest. Jara [name]Tess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
  3. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Brigette[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Michelle[/name](be honest)? I prefer it spelled [name]Bridget[/name], but [name]Bridget[/name] is one of my favorite names. I would leave off the extra -te. It doesn’t need it, and it just makes it feel more 80’s/90’s and overly frilly. I’m not big on either middle name. They’re very tried as middle names, so if youre just picking them for no real reason I’d change them. If theyre for family members or something then I think they can stay.
  4. [name]Do[/name] you like two middle names, or one, better? Almost always one. Some double middles can work though.
  5. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Ann[/name], even though it is oh so popular? I prefer [name]Anne[/name], but I don’t really like it unless it’s for a family member or something. [name]Ann[/name] as a middle doesnt even seem popular anymore. It just feels dated. I like [name]Annie[/name] as a first name though.
  6. [name]Tess[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name]? Probably [name]Tessa[/name] if it’s a first name. A middle I can go either way. I went to school with a [name]Tess[/name] though, so [name]Tess[/name] can work as a first name.

[name]Hi[/name]!

You have a lot of lovely names here! From your [name]Rose[/name] combos, I prefer [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], which is very pretty, though I prefer just [name]Rose[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. There’s also [name]Rose[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] or [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]. [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] are both gorgeous (though [name]Olivia[/name] is very popular - #3 in the US ), but the flow is a bit off - I think that there are too many vowel and V sounds, but maybe that’s just me. [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Ann[/name], [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], and [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Tess[/name] are also pretty. [name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is lovely and timeless, and I also like [name]Anna[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. Jara is a bit different from your other names, though I read in another post that it’s your sister’s name, so I think that it’s great you want to honor her, and the flow of Jara [name]Tess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is good. I love [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Maria[/name] is also lovely, though I’m not a fan of [name]Haley[/name], especially next to the other names in the combo - it’s trendier and feels out of place. What about [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Tess[/name], or just [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maria[/name]? Brietta [name]Cameron[/name] would probably be my least favorite, though the combo flows well.

[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] are my favorite first names - I prefer the flow of [name]Violet[/name] [name]Haley[/name] [name]Maria[/name], so that would probably get my vote, though, like I said, [name]Haley[/name] isn’t my favorite.

2. Which one is utterly horrible? Be honest.
    My least favorite is Brietta [name]Cameron[/name] - I’m not sure about Brietta, and [name]Cameron[/name] is too masculine for me. What about [name]Brigitta[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] instead?

3. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Brigette[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] (be honest)?
    [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Anne[/name], and [name]Michelle[/name] are pretty (I prefer these spellings for [name]Brigette[/name] and [name]Ann[/name]) are lovely, though [name]Michelle[/name] is a bit dated. I think that the flow is good, too.

It would depend on the combo, I suppose. For example, I would prefer [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maria[/name] over [name]Violet[/name] [name]Haley[/name] [name]Maria[/name] and the flow of [name]Rose[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] over [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Juliet[/name].

I do like [name]Ann[/name], though I prefer it spelled [name]Anne[/name]. It’s a popular middle name, but an underused first name. You may also like [name]Annabel[/name] or [name]Anneliese[/name]…

I prefer [name]Tess[/name], for some reason, though [name]Tessa[/name] is also pretty. If you love both, you could always go with [name]Tessa[/name] with the nickname [name]Tess[/name].

My favorite first name is [name]Violet[/name], but my favorite combo is [name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. I really like a lot of them, though.

2. Which one is utterly horrible? Be honest.
    None of them are horrible! My least personal favorite is Jara. The rest, aside from Brietta, are all very classic names. Jara I am afraid will just look like a misspelled [name]Sara[/name]/[name]Cara[/name]/[name]Tara[/name] etc.

3. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Brigette[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Michelle[/name](be honest)?
    I think [name]Brigette[/name] is beautiful! I prefer it spelled [name]Bridget[/name], but the name is so nice. [name]Ann[/name] is okay, but [name]Michelle[/name] is nms. Unless it is a family name, which is a different story, it feels very dated to me.

I think two is nice, so long as it still flows well with your last name.

[name]Ann[/name] seems less popular to me then slightly dated. I highly prefer [name]Anna[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Annaliese[/name], etc. [name]Even[/name] [name]Anne[/name] looks a little bit more modern to me then [name]Ann[/name].

This ones tricky for me, I don’t like either name for personal reasons, I guess I prefer [name]Tess[/name]. It is more elegant, simple, and classy sounding. [name]Tessa[/name] sounds more frilly.