Help with 4th child

[name]Hi[/name] there,

We have come here in search for help naming our fourth child. We already have three fantasitic boys whose names are [name]James[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name] and [name]Mitchell[/name].
We are feeling a bit more adventurous with the fourth and are looking for something a little less popular than our first three (but not too out there!).

What names would you suggest as a brother or sister (we haven’t found out gender) for our boys?

A few names we have been tossing around so far are:
For boys:
[name]Freddie[/name]- we both love this but it feels a bit like a nickname. I like [name]Frederick[/name] but I’m not sure it fits with the other boy’s names.
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]

For girls:
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Frankie[/name]- this one we would only use as a nickname… not too keen on [name]Francesca[/name] or [name]Frances[/name].

Speaking of nicknames… [name]James[/name] is sometimes called [name]Jimmy[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name] sometimes Lachie and [name]Mitchell[/name] almost always [name]Mitch[/name]!

I can’t wait to hear your advice! Thank you :slight_smile:

For a boy, [name]Ronan[/name]. For a girl, [name]Rosalie[/name]. Those are my suggestions. I love the names you´ve given your existing kids. Really, and I´m super picky. And I like [name]Rose[/name] from your new choices. [name]Freddie[/name] is nice for me too as a nn for [name]Frederick[/name], etc.

Congratulations.

[name]Freddie[/name]- I actually don’t think [name]Freddie[/name] goes well with your other boy’s names, I think [name]Frederick[/name] sounds better. I do like this, I think it’s a sweet, relatable nickname for a boy, but unusuable on its own. way too nickname-y.

[name]Isaac[/name]- [name]Lovely[/name] name, but I don’t think it’s any more “out there” and I think it’s slightly out of place with your other names.

[name]Samson[/name]- Like this a lot. It’s familiar but distinct, has nickname possibilities, would work on a boy and a man, and sits really nicely with [name]James[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name], and [name]Mitchell[/name]. Feels like a really good set to me.

For girls:
[name]Rose[/name]- I love [name]Rose[/name] as a first name. Short, sweet, to the point… but so sophisticated, pretty, and classic. I think it’s a great choice.

[name]Tess[/name]- I like [name]Tess[/name] a lot, but it’s a bit nickname-y for my tastes, and I think [name]Rose[/name] is the sleeker choice.

[name]Florence[/name]- Not a name that I personally like. It’s clunky, and it has the nickname [name]Flo[/name].

[name]Frankie[/name]- I think [name]Frankie[/name] is an adorable nickname, but I only like it as a nickname. Putting [name]Frankie[/name] on a resume would be weird. I personally really love [name]Francesca[/name] and think it sits nicely with your other children’s names, but if you don’t like it, I wouldn’t use [name]Frankie[/name]…

I love [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Tess[/name] for a girl. [name]Rose[/name] is my favorite! I do prefer [name]Tessa[/name] to [name]Tess[/name]. Not as crazy about your boys names. [name]Isaac[/name] is actually quite popular where I live, but it is my favorite from your list. [name]How[/name] about [name]Teddie[/name]?

Thank you for your replys!
The names I have listed are just a few we have been thinking about, not an official list at all! We would love some suggestions of names that go well with [name]James[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name] and [name]Mitchell[/name].
Popularity is not a big concern to us. Our eldest two’s names we both in the top 10 in our state (NSW, Aus) the year of their births and have not fallen much sinse. [name]Mitchell[/name] was a bit less popular his year of birth (58) but still feels very common. We were hoping to be a bit more creative with the fourth, especially if it is a girl, but this is not at all a must. We are more concerned with liking the name than the popularity.

[name]James[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name], [name]Mitchell[/name] and brother…

[name]Angus[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Fergus[/name]
[name]Trevor[/name]
[name]Bryant[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Fraser[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Gregor[/name]/[name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]

[name]James[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name], [name]Mitchell[/name] and sister…

[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Catriona[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]

I love [name]Mischa[/name]'s suggestions of [name]Reid[/name] & [name]Cecily[/name]!

[name]Samson[/name] & [name]Florence[/name] are my favs from your list, and love that you’re feeling adventurous!

a few adventurous boy suggestions:
[name]August[/name]/ [name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Monte[/name]
[name]Vance[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Stirling[/name]
[name]Cyprus[/name]
[name]Ulysses[/name]
[name]Selby[/name]

A few adventurous girl suggestions:
[name]Eris[/name]
Carnelian