Help with #7

[name]Hi[/name]! I’m moving here from another name board and have been lurking for a while but haven’t posted until now. We are expecting our seventh child next month and we don’t know the gender. For girls we have it narrowed to two first names. I would make a poll but I’m not sure how, but I’d love to hear your opinions:

Éowyn [name]Skye[/name]. (AY oh win)
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]/[name]Love[/name]/[name]Ireland[/name]

If it’s a boy, it will most likely be [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Hank[/name] ([name]Hawk[/name]) but possibly [name]Gray[/name] [name]Carver[/name]. Opinions on those are great, too, but I’m really anxious to hear the girl choices.

Thanks,
[name]Missy[/name]

What are your other kids’ names? It helps to see that.
[name]Love[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name], but not with [name]Hank[/name]. And [name]Gray[/name] is very cool, but [name]Carver[/name] is not my style, is it a family name?

[name]Eowyn[/name] [name]Skye[/name] if very pretty and I like it best, but it’s a bit ethereal next to [name]Pippa[/name], so I find hard to imagine them being for the same family. Which is kind of why I’m wondering what the rest of the kids’ names are.

[name]Eowyn[/name] [name]Skye[/name] is really pretty, I never heard [name]Eowyn[/name] before, but instantly I’m in love! (: And yes, the names of your other children would be helpful to know! :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like the sound of AY-Oh-[name]Win[/name] but I just don’t love the spelling.
[name]How[/name] about spelling it like “Ayowyn” or “Ayowin”?
I like [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]!

As for the boys: [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Hank[/name] is too matchy. But I like [name]Gray[/name] [name]Carver[/name].

I love [name]Eowyn[/name], it’s been on my guilty pleasure list for years. I also love [name]Hawthorne[/name] but would prefer [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Gray[/name]. I’m also very curious to know what your other children are named.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name] nn [name]Hawk[/name], but not with [name]Hank[/name]. [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is nice. [name]Pippa[/name] is great and it’s not hard to pronounce, like the other. [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] is probably my favorite.

I like [name]Ireland[/name] but I could never use it for my own child.

I really like both [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Hank[/name] and [name]Gray[/name] [name]Carver[/name]. [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Henry[/name] sounds less abrupt than [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Hank[/name], but perhaps [name]Hank[/name] has personal significance to you?

I like [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] the most of your girl’s choices. [name]Just[/name] out of curiosity, what are the names of your other children?

My favorites are [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Gray[/name] [name]Carver[/name].

[name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Hank[/name] sounds a bit clipped and choppy when you say it. Not a fan, but I love [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Gray[/name] or [name]Gray[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name].

Éowyn [name]Skye[/name] is beautiful, and I think it works much better than the rest of the names.

Though I have to admit, [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Ireland[/name] sounds dashing.

not a big fan of the middle name skye but alas I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eowyn[/name].

Yes, [name]Hank[/name] is my dad’s name that he goes by. It’s not related to his given name. [name]Carver[/name] would be for my dad but not as directly. So, Ih could do [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Carver[/name]. Our last name starts with H and is one-syllable, too. I don’t like to put my kids’ names a lot but I’ll put them on here if anyone is still reading this thread.

Aubyn Senae (g)
[name]Ashton[/name] [name]Bailey[/name] (g-[name]Bailey[/name] is a family name)
[name]William[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] (b-[name]William[/name] is a dh’s name)
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Brynn[/name] (g)
Chesnee [name]Brooke[/name] (g)
[name]Blaise[/name] [name]Irwin[/name] (b- [name]Irwin[/name] is a fam name)

So, as you can see, no real theme. We kind of think [name]Pippa[/name] goes with most of the names better but Éowyn goes with some of them, too, I think.

Any other wisdom? :slight_smile:

Also, [name]William[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] goes by [name]Hunter[/name].

[name]Eowyn[/name] is beautiful and I think it goes well with your other kids’ names

I love [name]Eowyn[/name]! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Eowyn[/name] is gorgeous and goes well with the other names! I also like [name]Hawthorne[/name] [name]Carver[/name]! Very endearing. Are you a [name]Lord[/name] of the Rings fan, or just like the name [name]Eowyn[/name]?