Help with a mn honoring my mother

We are pretty set on [name]Quincy[/name] for a girl. We have thrown around [name]Helena[/name] as a mn, which would honor my grandmother, [name]Helen[/name]. But I recently starting thinking about honoring my mother in the mn. Her name is [name]Patricia[/name], but she goes by [name]Patti[/name]. Any ideas on something like that without actually using [name]Patricia[/name]? thanks in advance. You guys are AWESOME! :slight_smile:

Funny…that’s my name, too! What about using a variation of the name like [name]Quincy[/name] [name]Patrice[/name]. Another option would be to find another name that means “noble” (there are tons), however, it may not resemble [name]Patricia[/name] at all.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Patience[/name]? Using a name with the same meaning is a good idea too. [name]Adelle[/name],[name]Ada[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] mean noble

I adore [name]Quincy[/name] - quirky and sweet, but also a little spunky. I love [name]Patience[/name] in the middle slot, too - [name]Quincy[/name] [name]Patience[/name] has great flow, and [name]Patience[/name] has such vintage charm. I think it’s formality balances out the fairly relaxed [name]Quincy[/name], too.

Names meaning noble include [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Hermione[/name], and at a stretch you could use another feminised patron saint’s name ([name]Saint[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] is the patron saint of [name]Ireland[/name]). [name]Georgina[/name] (as in [name]Saint[/name] [name]George[/name] the patron saint of [name]England[/name]) is a nice option, in my opinion.

Good luck!

[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Patricia[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Patria[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Patrice[/name]

By the way, I really like the name [name]Quincy[/name]. Great choice.