Help with a name for my son

My toddlers name is Aubri and I’m currently expecting boy/girl twins. I plan on naming my baby girl [name]Skylar[/name] [name]Noel[/name]. I was going to go with [name]Wesley[/name] for my son but I have not had any good reviews on it. I was also told [name]Julian[/name] sounds very feminine. So now I’m back to square one. What are your suggestions for this sib set?

I personally love [name]Wesley[/name], so strong and handsome. [name]Wesley[/name] and Aubri could be very cute together. Also, have you considered using [name]Skylar[/name] for your son as well? I personally love [name]Skylar[/name] are on a boy, but on a girl’s its just EH to common I guess. Best of [name]Luck[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Wesley[/name] and Aubri are a little matchy for my taste. For [name]Skylar[/name]'s twin, I would choose something like [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Owen[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Preston[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Kingston[/name], [name]Quentin[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Carson[/name], [name]Griffin[/name], [name]Callum[/name] or [name]Lachlan[/name].

I love [name]Wesley[/name], it’s classic.

Similar names:
[name]Gordon[/name]

[name]Henry[/name]

[name]Arthur[/name]

[name]Eugene[/name]

[name]Jimmy[/name]

[name]Martin[/name]

[name]Tommy[/name]

[name]Harvey[/name]

[name]Gregory[/name]

[name]Just[/name] so you know, [name]Noelle[/name] is the feminine version of masculine [name]Noel[/name] (which is pronounced [name]NOEL[/name], like [name]Joel[/name], and not like the feminine NO-[name]ELLE[/name]). In [name]France[/name] (and everywhere else really!) [name]Noel[/name] is for a boy, [name]Noelle[/name] is for a girl! So you might consider spelling [name]Skylar[/name]'s middle name as [name]Noelle[/name] :). And I think Aubri, [name]Skylar[/name] and [name]Wesley[/name] make a fine sibset!

Aubri, [name]Skylar[/name], and…

[name]Clay[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]

[name]Wesley[/name] AND [name]Julian[/name] are great boy names! I know a little [name]Julian[/name] who is all boy-name suits him well :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! I really fell in love with the name [name]Rhys[/name]. As for changing the spelling of her middle name I probably shouldn’t. My grandmother’s middle name was spelled that way.

Go for [name]Rhys[/name], that’s one of my favorites :wink:

I really love the spelling of [name]Skylar[/name] like [name]Schuyler[/name]. THumbs up for [name]Rhys[/name]!

I don’t think [name]Julian[/name] is super feminine personally. It’s also not super butch, and I like that it has a gentleness to it alongside [name]Skylar[/name] which (in my mind) is another somewhat unisex name.

I love the name [name]Skylar[/name] for a girl! It’s sort of the new [name]Dana[/name]. I always liked [name]Dana[/name] for a girl instead of boy too! I guess you could say that if the name is questionable as to whether the child is a boy or girl, I always err on the side of giving it to a girl. Wouldn’t want to name my boy something that several of his female classmates may be named as well! You run into the same thing with [name]Taylor[/name], [name]Peyton[/name]/[name]Payton[/name], and so on.

Since you originally chose [name]Wesley[/name] you could also go with variations of that name such as [name]Weston[/name] or [name]West[/name].

Some other suggestions…
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]