Help with a name!

Due any day now with my second child. We are struggling with the name. Should we do [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] Eliiott Jaslow or [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Jaslow. My 3 yr old has been calling her baby [name_f]Ella[/name_f] for months, which is why we feel like we need to consider it. But I personally like [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] bc it’s different. Advice???

I like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Jaslow. I think it’s sweet her older sister has been using [name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is also all masculine to me (and it’s also relatively popular - not particular different).

I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Jaslow better :slight_smile: It’s more feminine and flows nicely and has the added plus of including your 3 year old!

I love both. Maybe you could use [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] (if you like it better) and let your child call her [name_f]Ella[/name_f] for short? I think it flows beautifully both ways.

I think I like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] just a little bit more. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is fine, too.

Can I just say I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] your choice of [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]? It’s been a long favorite of mine, but I’ve never seen anyone actually using it!

I like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Jaslow. It has great flow and it’s pretty.

Either choice is absolutely beautiful.

Based on the flow of the name itself [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is the winner, but since you love [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] so much I’d go for that one if I were you :slight_smile:

I love them both. I also love the name [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Ella[/name_f] flows better but if you love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] then go for it :slight_smile:
Both are great choices.

I prefer [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Jaslow, purely based on the flow and the ease that it comes out of my mouth when I say it.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f]!

I personally like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Jaslow, especially since it will be like your other daughter had a part in naming her!

I love [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] for the first name! So cute for a girl

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is all masculine to me, so [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] would be my pick. Like a private island in the vast sea of Ellas.

Either one could work to get [name_f]Ella[/name_f], but I prefer [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] myself :slight_smile:

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is masculine and the trend of using masculine names on girls isn’t unique or different.

I would go with [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. In my opinion it goes better for [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. Plus, her brother already named her like that! That’s so cute!