Help with baby 6!!

Please help! We only use Hebrew Bible names and we are out of favorites! Our children are [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. We like to avoid super trendy like [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] or [name_m]Silas[/name_m]. Please suggest! Thanks!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I can’t help but notice that you have a theme. :). Your have a beautifully named crew so far.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_m]Abram[/name_m]

[name_m]Aaron[/name_m]

[name_m]Avram[/name_m]

[name_m]Abel[/name_m]

[name_m]Amos[/name_m]

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]

[name_m]David[/name_m]

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]

[name_m]Joel[/name_m]

[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]

[name_m]Peter[/name_m]

[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

[name_m]Zacceus[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Adam[/name_m] for something classic and familiar, or [name_u]Asa[/name_u] for something a bit more unexpected?

My first thought was [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] – pretty timeless, yet still feels current. [name_m]Adam[/name_m] is a good previous suggestion, too, but [name_u]Asa[/name_u] sounds a little similar to [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] to me.

[name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], & …
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]

Edit: On second thought, I probably wouldn’t use Adam with a sister named Eve. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] !!!

I’m jumping on the back of the previous poster & seconding [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]! I’d also like to suggest [name_m]Cain[/name_m] and [name_m]Matthew[/name_m].

[name_u]Noah[/name_u],[name_m]Isaac[/name_m],[name_f]Eve[/name_f],*[name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], & ______:

[name_m]Amos[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_u]Micha[/name_u]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Cohen[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u]
[name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Avram[/name_m]
[name_m]Nehemiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_m]Morris[/name_m]/[name_m]Moshe[/name_m]
[name_u]Shia[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Zev[/name_m]
[name_u]Ira[/name_u]

My husband’s cousin just had a baby and they named him [name_m]Jethro[/name_m] ([name_m]Moses[/name_m]’ father-in-law) and they call him [name_u]Jet[/name_u]. Super cool and uncommon yet not weird. They also have a Shadrach, call him [name_m]Shad[/name_m], and a [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and a [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. I have an [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and it is my favorite of my 8 kids’ names, truthfully. He is 13 and we still have never met another [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]. We also have a [name_m]Jonah[/name_m].

[name_m]Moses[/name_m]

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

Titus

I am expecting a boy, too, and these are on my list.

sorry for any repeats

[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Saul[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

[name_m]Moses[/name_m]

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

[name_m]Titus[/name_m]

I am expecting a boy, too, and these are on my list.

I love the suggestions of [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Joel[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m].

A pattern I noticed you could continue is 2 syllable names for the boys, once syllable for the girls! Not a necessity, just something kind of fun that I noticed

From the above suggestions, I really like [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], [name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Seth[/name_u], and [name_m]Joel[/name_m]. They are all classic names that aren’t too trendy that go really well with your childrens’ names.

I’m really feeling [name_m]Joel[/name_m] for you! But [name_u]Asa[/name_u] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] are also nice suggestions.