Help with baby girl names!!

Hello we are having a difficult time deciding on what baby name we like best please give me your opinon;-)… Here’s are list…

1. Aliviana- [name_m]Ah[/name_m]-livi-ah-na
  2. [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f]( I feel this is a little overused now)

Thank you;)

Aliviana is quite unique but lovely [name_f]IMO[/name_f]! Some great nn choices too if you’d like :slight_smile: it’s probably my favorite. I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] too, quite classic and I don’t see it used that much (where I am) plus I love the nn [name_u]Alex[/name_u] for a girl

I think Aliviana is cute. Maybe spell it Oliviana? I also like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] because of the nickname options it gives. [name_u]Allie[/name_u], [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_u]Lexi[/name_u], [name_f]Xandra[/name_f], [name_f]Xandy[/name_f], etc. I think [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] is cute but have trouble picturing it on an adult for some reason. Not a huge fan of [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]. I don’t like the nn [name_u]Gabby[/name_u] and it’s way too popular for my tastes.

What about [name_f]Olivine[/name_f]?

Aliviana is lovely written down but a bit of a mouthful to say [name_f]IMO[/name_f] especially for a little girl to say. What do you think of [name_f]Alivia[/name_f] or Viana? Thumbs up for [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Aliviana is pretty:) I really like all the nn possibilities of [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] though & [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is nice too!

I love [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]! So classic but never boring, beautiful nn options, both with nice long histories. Aliviana sounds pretty but made up…better suited for a character in a fantasy novel than a real person. It’s also quite a mouthful. I would use [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]/[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] instead, they are much more solid but have the same elegant sounds. [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] is a bit overdone these days. I much prefer [name_f]Grace[/name_f], it’s common but in a more timeless way than trendy way…[name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] will sound very dated in the future, but [name_f]Grace[/name_f] never will.

[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], or [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] would be gorgeous combos.

Aliviana - There’s just a little too much going on here, and it’s a bit difficult to say. I’d go with either [name_f]Olivine[/name_f], Liviana or some other, simpler variation.
[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] - This is very pretty, but very popular.
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - Same. Have you considered [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]? It seems to be in your style, but is not as overdone.
[name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] - I’m really not a fan at all.

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] first choice … [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] second choce. I’m partial though my daughter is [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]… [name_u]Alex[/name_u] is what we call her

I know an Aliviana and she is the only one I know! I love the name it is so pretty.

[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is so beautiful and classic, I would go with that.

I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] best.

I’d suggest [name_f]Alivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] instead of Aliviana, which is soooo longggggg and will, without a doubt, get shortened. It does have a mystical and very girly-sweet vibe though.