Help with Boy Names Please

See the results of this poll: Which baby boy name do you like the best?

Respondents: 10 (This poll is closed)

• Seth: 2 (20%)
  • Jordan: 0 (0%)
  • Zachary: 0 (0%)
  • Benjamin: 2 (20%)
  • Joel: 0 (0%)
  • Nathaniel: 1 (10%)
  • Joshua: 1 (10%)
  • Caleb: 2 (20%)
  • Evan: 2 (20%)
  • Jeremiah: 0 (0%)

[name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] are my favorites on your list! :slight_smile: I love them both!

[name]Do[/name] some of the names on your list work better with your last name than others? That could be a way to help you narrow it down.

[name]Jordan[/name] is really the only name that stuck out to me on your list because even though I think it’s handsome, it feels dated to me (1990s), and I’ve seen it spelled with a lot of invented spellings on girls.

In case none of the names on your list is the perfect name for you:

[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]David[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Zachariah[/name]

(I apologize if I complicated matters by adding more names…I’m sorry!)

Take care! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Evan[/name], it’s my personal favorite from your list. It is more popular than I use to think it was. All your names are really nice but the only one I don’t really care for is [name]Jordan[/name]. I feel I’ve heard this one too many times for boys and girls. Actually I’ve probably met more little girl [name]Jordan[/name]'s than I have boys. That is just my personal experience. [name]Seth[/name] is another one from your list that I like a lot.
[name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] are great solid boys that I don’t hear to often and also really like.