Help with boys combinations!

Hi everyone, I’m looking for any combo suggestions for my boys list! The only two names that have stood the test of time for me that I truly love are [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Coming in third would be [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] but I’m not too set on the middles. I’d say I prefer more classic and literary names. I’m also a Catholic [name_u]Christian[/name_u] though so any biblical or saint names are totally game, even if they’re more out-there.

Some of the boys names I love are: [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m], and [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]

Some family names I could also see myself using: [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_m]Moses[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_m]Prosper[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], and [name_m]Clement[/name_m]

Names I can’t use: [name_m]Louis[/name_m]/Lewis, and [name_m]Roland[/name_m]

Thank you for any help! I feel I have so many girls names but nothing for boys :smile:

I LOVE the potential combo: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]. SO handsome!

Some other combos I thought of:
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m] Iganatius [name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Darius[/name_m] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Moses[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Adriel[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Clement[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

Some Biblical names you might enjoy that aren’t on your list:
[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_m]Adriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Darius[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]
Ezekial
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_f]Jemima[/name_f]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]

2 Likes

Ooooh you have several of my favs listed here!

Henry [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
&
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

So many great options!

From your list I also love:
[name_m]Moses[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] ([name_m]Hugo[/name_m]’s a super fav :heart_eyes:)
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]

1 Like

Ooo I really like the suggestions of [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Moses[/name_m] and [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. Those are so great! [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m], [name_m]Darius[/name_m], [name_u]Levi[/name_u], and [name_m]Philip[/name_m] are also very much up my ally. Thank you so much!

Edit: I almost forgot James Prosper William! Which is definitey SO handsome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], I think that’s my favourite [name_u]James[/name_u] suggestion! [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m], and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] are also stellar. They sound very strong and catholic-y.
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] gave me heart eyes :heart_eyes:. What a fantastic combination! Thank you!

1 Like

Edward [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] [name_m]Clement[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]

1 Like

Oohh I really love the sound and flow of [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m]! And [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] would also make a super sibset. Thank you!!

We have [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] for a boy. We like [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m] for short.
I like [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]. [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].

1 Like

Lawrence [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] is a lovely name, and [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m] is such a sweet nickname :grinning:.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Henry [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] is utterly gorgeous, and I really like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] too.

James [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is amazing! Are you set on [name_u]James[/name_u] for the first name slot?

One middle name that sprang to mind when I read your intro is [name_u]Campion[/name_u], as in St [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Campion[/name_u]. Something like [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Campion[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] or [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Campion[/name_u] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] would be stunning!

Augustine could also work well as a middle for you? I think its grandeur balances [name_u]James[/name_u]’ simple, classic charm well. Maybe [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] or [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

1 Like

I would like to use [name_u]James[/name_u] as a first, but I’d be open to using it as a middle too.

Campion is FANTASTIC! I hadn’t thought of that one! St. [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Campion[/name_u] was actually Jesuit priest and my mom worked at a Jesuit-run Church for 20 years when I was growing up. [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Campion[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Campion[/name_u] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] are smashing!

St. [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] of Hippo is one of my fav saints, but I hadn’t given his name too much thought. You’re so right it does flow really well with [name_u]James[/name_u]. [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] sounds gorgeous. And [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is equally as stunning.

These are all such great suggestions, thank you! I love them! [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Campion[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is definitely going on my list :heart_eyes:

1 Like