Help with boy's name...

I love the names [name]Seamus[/name] (shay-mus) and [name]Silas[/name] for boys, the problem is the baby’s last name will be Sheetz. Is it too much to still use one of these names?

I love [name]Seamus[/name], but I just tried to say [name]Seamus[/name] Sheetz out loud and unfortunately it was a rather silly-sounding tongue twister. I think [name]Silas[/name] works fine though! To be honest I really like alliteration in names, but the Sh- sound is too much/too difficult to repeat. I actually think [name]Silas[/name] Sheetz sounds really cool! I like the name [name]Silas[/name] a lot.

i agree that [name]Seamus[/name] Sheetz is a bit of a mouthful. i also like [name]Silas[/name] Sheetz. maybe another option could be [name]Simon[/name] Sheetz.

good luck.

Ditto what previous posters have said. [name]Silas[/name] would be distinctive:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Silas[/name] for sure. Gorgeous name!

I agree - [name]Silas[/name] is a cool name and sounds very nice with your last name.

[name]Seamus[/name] pronounced correctly is a nice name but not with the double Sh sound and no one would ever pronounce it right. Plus, kids would tease “Semen.”