Help with boys name

Getting close to picking baby boy name and wld appreciate your thoughts.

[name]Chester[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]

Thanks

[name]Chester[/name] - it seems to be garnering a lot of attention lately–at least on Nameberry–but I really don’t see the appeal, sorry. It feels really dated and old-man-ish to me still. Still, it is being used so if you love it I would keep it. I like [name]Chester[/name] better as a MN but it is a nice FN, too.
[name]Charlie[/name] - absolutely love [name]Charlie[/name]! It’s so sweet but I can see a [name]Charlie[/name] being absolutely anyone. I prefer it as a NN for [name]Charles[/name], but either way, [name]Charlie[/name] is fabulous.
[name]Max[/name] - I like it a lot. I can’t decide if I like just [name]Max[/name] or [name]Maxwell[/name] nn [name]Max[/name] better! (I see you have the same dilemma! lol)
[name]Maxwell[/name] - love. :slight_smile: It’s taken me a while, but I’ve really come around to it.
[name]Finn[/name] - like a lot. I usually prefer it as a nn for something, like [name]Finnegan[/name] or [name]Finley[/name], but I do think it definitely can stand on its own. I think [name]Finn[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] would be adorable, from the names you’ve listed.
[name]Elliot[/name] - smart, charming, handsome, quirky. I love it! I usually consider it as a MN these days but a few years ago it was on my top 5.

[name]Max[/name], [name]Elliot[/name], and [name]Finn[/name] are my favorites, I think!

Good luck!

[name]Finn[/name] is my favorite

[name]Will[/name] be naming my boy - due next week - [name]Maxwell[/name]. I love it, and I love the nn.

I like [name]Elliot[/name] the best, then [name]Charlie[/name]. The others are just “eh”.

[name]Chester[/name] seems to be getting a lot of love on here lately - I’m not too keen on it though.

[name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Max[/name] are way too common for my liking, both very popular and ‘normal’ in the UK. I do much prefer [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Maxwell[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Max[/name] - [name]Maxwell[/name] is very handsome.

I like [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]! [name]Elliot[/name] is probably my favourite on your list because it’s a name that’s been around for years and years but never been too popular and/or trendy. [name]Finn[/name] is on the rise and seems a little trendy because of the character on Glee.

Therefore, [name]Elliot[/name] gets my vote!!!

[name]Chester[/name] – Still too old-man to me, but I do think [name]Chet[/name] is cool.
[name]Charlie[/name] – There is nothing bad about this name, it just bores me.
[name]Max[/name] – Not a huge fan, but it’s cute.
[name]Maxwell[/name] – [name]Stuffy[/name]
[name]Finn[/name] – I think this would grow on me if I knew one to give me a picture. I like [name]Flynn[/name] too.
[name]Elliot[/name] – [name]LOVE[/name]! I think it’s just adorable.

Congratulations on your Bundle of [name]Joy[/name]!!!

The name [name]Chester[/name] always reminds me of [name]Chester[/name] Cheetah of Cheetos.

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name] (nn [name]Max[/name] or [name]Finn[/name])
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Finnian[/name] (nn [name]Max[/name] or [name]Finn[/name])
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]

[name]Charleston[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] (nn [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] (nn [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name]

[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

Alternate Spelling
[name]Finnegan[/name]/[name]Finnigan[/name]/Finigan/[name]Finegan[/name]